Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#293170 by AlanJones Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:00 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
We have new PDVSA bonds total 3B USD at 4.30 VEF ready for sale I have all documentation any interest? Issued thru Citibank
Contact David Eggen at [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#295601 by AlanJones Fri May 20, 2016 2:24 am

From LinkedIn:
I have two proven and reliable providers of Bank Guarantees and SBLCs out of London for both Lease and Purchase. Price: 36 + 2, 6+2
Contact [email protected] for procedures and DOAs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299930 by AlanJones Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:46 am

I am direct to provider for 3 proven and reliable providers of Bank Guarantees and SBLCs out of London for both Lease and Purchase. Price: 36 + 2, 6+2
Contact [email protected] for procedures and DOAs.

#302976 by AlanJones Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14175270248

I am direct to provider for 2 providers of BG/SBLC. Very competitive pricing. Purchase or lease available. ICBPO or not, both available. We do monetization and have trade platform services. Contact: David Eggen, [email protected] - 1-417-527-0248, skype daveeggen

#313916 by AlanJones Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:20 am
Tel. No.: +14175270248

I am direct to provider for 2 providers of BG/SBLC. Very competitive pricing. Purchase or lease available. We do monetization and have trade platform services. Contact: David Eggen, [email protected] - 1-417-527-0248, skype daveeggen