Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#296076 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 12:47 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF FRESH CUT BG,SBLC,LEASED BG, MTN, AND SBLC. KINDLY CONTACT ME: [email protected] and I will have that taken care of because I am direct to very reliable providers of Financial Instruments such as BANK GUARANTEE (BG) , STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE. I have a Very reliable provider who has a very good offer, No upfront fees Involved.

Cathy Pitts
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#313915 by AlanJones Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:19 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Dear Member,

If you are in need of Financial Instruments such as BG, SBLC, LC and Other Financial Instruments feel free to get in contact with us, as we are direct contacts to very reliable providers, before you start any transaction you can go ahead to verify their asset base before you conduct any transactions just to be sure you are working with the right people.

If you are interested feel free to contact one of our agents with the details below.

Name: Ms. Cathy Pitts
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.