Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#297063 by AlanJones Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:52 am
From FB profile for Juwins Comm - https://www.facebook.com/juwinscocompany
Studied at University of the People
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria
786 friends

The person/family would be granted Permanent Residency status that will lead to Canadian citizenship after our attorney can show and prove how they can contribute to the Canadian economy through "BUSINESS RELATED ACTIVITIES!" They will retain our law firm to take care of all the necessary paper work etcetera to put things in place and in order!

please contact me immediately...this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#361201 by John Bee Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:10 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Hello,
I don't know the retard who listed Juwinsco Company as scam, this isn't a scammer and FYI i have met him before in Accra, Ghana for a transaction. I'm very sure he has a source who introduce the Canada Immigration program to him that's why he advertise it as he always does because he's acting as a business facilitator, broker, agent or call him middle man.
So take this post off here before he finds out and sue you.

Thank you
#361202 by AlanJones Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:15 am
Hello dumbass scammer John Bee, how is the weather over there in Accra?

Unfortunately, no one believes your dumb story, we know that you're just a dumb goat abusing scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361204 by AlanJones Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:20 am
Dumb scammer Juwins Comm - [email protected] now claims to also be selling gold.

I'm a business facilitator. A seller mandate for gold dore bars in west Africa and also in Tanzania.

#361206 by AlanJones Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 am
Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected].