Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#297332 by AlanJones Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:11 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Experience optimal Relationship and “Ultra Leveraging” with the Top Platforms under ONE Roof (Wealth Management Firm).

SEC Licensed and REG D, plus exclusive JV Buy/Sell platform.

Fully Transparent

*See the full operation, screens, and accounts etc. in person. In-house Trade Desk Attorney.

Converse today and meet with the Platform Owners/Principal Investors.

$2 Minimum investment. Weekly or bi-weekly disbursements. One-year contract. Lloyds of London insurance wrap.

Up to 100% Monetization for BG’s, SBLC’s and MTN’s and Leveraging opportunity.

Must have the capacity to participate in JV Platform opportunity. Serious investors must provide Proof of Liquidity.

Note: Company profile, Platform’s Executive Summary, Insurance policy and Licensing and Regulation information is provided for Principal Investor’s professional Due Diligence.

Brokers and Consultants are welcome.

Acquire within today for more details or email me directly: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#303170 by Consultant Marketer Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 am
Mod Note: This post is made by the scammer. We are leaving it here to show how low these morons will go to try and avoid losing victims.

Alan Jones...

Without a cause, you would copy and paste the post and name my email address in this scammers website.

It's a shame to slander and misrepresent my work. You have never dealt with me before in business to even announce such false accusation.

I renounce and rebuke your bashing carelessly and mindlessly. You find advertisements and marketing material to suit and satify your alter ego, to look special for honor from others who will see your findings

You will see a posting, and if it's not to your liking, you make it your business to put them on "Scamwarners". Thus far, you did a pretty decent job and have gotten 101 views to look at your non-proof deceitful claim on my email address.

Where is your authentic claim and hard evidence that anyone has ever been scammed through my promotions and consultancy services?

Where are the clients complaints? Where is the legal filed complaint?

Looking at your many posts, it's clear to see your ill and unlawful intents of bitter motivation - to try and harm the innocents' reputation, because something doesn't probably sound or read right to you in your sight. Or maybe you have been scammed yourself and want to go after the ones with similar offers, I am not 100% sure of the reason of your plots and schemes against advertisers of excellent programs.

But you are wrong and your ethics is in error.

I wish you well even though you have NOT respected me in business.

Ask me how I know about your false claim against me and/or the Financing option's overview. Nothing is hidden in the dark and eventually will be brought to the light - IF you live upright!
#303171 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:29 am
Dumb scammer, Consultant Marketer wrote:Where is your authentic claim and hard evidence that anyone has ever been scammed through my promotions and consultancy services?

Hello dumbass,

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you arrange complex financial instruments using just your free Gmail address [email protected]?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#303172 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:30 am
From http://connectedinvestors.com/company/p ... ancy-group

My name is K. S.Sinclair. Our Private Consultancy Group is direct to source and primarily works with RE Commercial investors and Lenders. Our Creative Funding source is based out of the Nevada and California area. Domestic Projects are welcomed. Investors can be in the US or Overseas. I am looking to connect with Clients (Corporate Investors, RE Commercial Investors, Institutional Investors, and Private Lenders). Make sure to Friend me and Like my Connected Investors profile. Please email me for full details at: [email protected]

More high net-worth Investors are turning to Private Creative Financing for their deals. As with more lenders are in favor of investment opportunities that will leverage their funds, and add capital growth to their portfolios.

Please feel free to visit my Educational Blog: http://worldfinancing.wordpress.com

#303182 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm
From the LinkedIn profile for scammer K. Shantay Sinclair:

Specializing in Business Consulting, & Facilitating Services : Commodities, Business Development, Project Funding, and Loan Options.

K. Shantay Sinclair delights in networking with like-minded individuals and companies. She believes in developing a strong business relationship with her network base and with those that are adding daily to her business network. She make great efforts to learn and study a product, service or plan and take the initial steps to carry it to the next level achieving success for everyone in the team and for the satisfactory of her clientele. K. Shantay Sinclair is a phenomenal team player: working well with others with exceptional business ethics and integrity to accomplish a realistic goal for her principals. Her compassion for leading a group is most helpful by analyzing strategies and concluding what can be best achieved for her clients. Her team of consultants are supportive of one another in any task or business related deal, which simply combines and applying our skills, talents and wisdom for effective cooperative team style that grows in excellence into mastery.

K. Shantay Sinclair's Financial Consultancy team works to bring you some of the Best Financial Products in the World.

** Have Public Stocks, Corporate Bonds. etc.? Stock owners can receive a Non- Recourse Loan of up to 90% LTV. Ask for complete details.

**Did you know that investors/individuals can invest in a CMO (Collateralized Mortgage Obligation) and are able to gain monthly returns of $4k-$5k at the minimum. The higher the face value of the CMO, the greater are the monthly returns. Would you like to learn more? Please feel free to inquire within.

**Do you have projects that require funding, but the conventional ways of financing has not worked well for you in your favor? Try one or more 'Creative Financing Products' from our Top World Financing Source: NNN Financing, 100% Project Financing, and Deluxe Transitional Financing. Inquire within for complete details.