Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#305893 by AlanJones Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:53 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to a lender who is capable of delivering BG/SBLC/MTN for lease and sales which can be used in all forms of projects. Our banking instrument are fully cash backed hence can be transferred from one banking co-ordinate to another banking co-ordinate. We can carry out any bank to bank swift in accordance to our working procedures. we deal with the direct principal, brokers and mandat
Our lease fees is 5.0% and brokers commission is 0.5%+x%, My commission is closed at 0.5% on the the lessor side while the X% is the lessee broker's commission hence the commission can be determined by the lessee broker. There is room for negotiation with our prices.
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: Praveen.Investment

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#308230 by AlanJones Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to a lender who is capable of delivering BG/SBLC/MTN for lease and sales which can be used in all forms of projects. Our banking instrument are fully cash backed hence can be transferred from one banking co-ordinate to another banking co-ordinate. We can carry out any bank to bank swift in accordance to our working procedures. we deal with the direct principal, brokers and mandat
Our lease fees is 5.0% and brokers commission is 0.5%+x%, My commission is closed at 0.5% on the the lessor side while the X% is the lessee broker's commission hence the commission can be determined by the lessee broker. There is room for negotiation with our prices.

Praveen Babu Sarapure

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#310830 by AlanJones Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:27 am
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

Dear sir/ma

I am direct to a lender who is capable of delivering BG/SBLC/MTN for lease and sales which can be used in all forms of projects. Our banking instrument are fully cash backed hence can be transferred from one banking co-ordinate to another banking co-ordinate. We can carry out any bank to bank swift in accordance to our working procedures. we deal with the direct principal, brokers and mandate Our lease fees is 5.0% and brokers commission is 0.5%+x%, My commission is closed at 0.5% on the the lessor side while the X% is the lessee broker's commission hence the commission can be determined by the lessee broker. There is room for negotiation with our prices.

Praveen Babu Sarapure