Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#306551 by Simone Zacchino Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:37 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a dumb scammer. This idiot has failed to realize this is a Scamwarning site. I will allow his self reporting and not ban him. We need idiots to self report.

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3.0 + 0.5 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London / Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding : For further details contact us with the below information.

Name: Mr. Simone Zacchino
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: bgbroker.chino
Advertisement

#306566 by AlanJones Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:19 pm
Dumbass has a fake Facebook profile as well

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012156361889 - Simone Zacchino
Dear Sir/Ma,
We specialize in Bank Guarantee lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C.. Our lease rate is (5.0 + 1)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. If interested,
Name: Mr. Simone Zacchino
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: bgbroker.chino

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306569 by AlanJones Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 pm
His stupidity has given me the details of half a dozen other bank instrument scammers, so I'm sure his friends are going to be happy with him.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.