Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#306915 by jilliew Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:31 am
Fake Chiina Citic Bank International domain "chinacitcbn"

Sent:
To:
Subject: Re:Re:CONTACT INTERNATIONAL (REMITTANCE)DEPARTMENT

Dear

The good news today is that through the help of the lawyer I have secured the affidavit of claim certificate through the lawyer with the sum of $12,975 from the China High Court with your full name also I have normalized your personal information as the true beneficiary of this contract claim . Do view the attached affidavit of claim certificate for your perusal.

The affidavit now authenticates you as the full beneficiary of the fund.Paramount to this,I have legally forwarded an application letter to Citic bank of china on your behalf and according to their director of legal department, their remittance department will contact you for instruction on how and when the fund will be paid to you.

Please my dear friend, this is the area I need your assistance most, Now that the sworn affidavit has proved you the true beneficiary of the fund,I will not show myself as the brain behind the transfer as that might jeopardize this whole deal, just follow the instructions of the bank of china and have this our fund transferred to you within the shortest time possible.And due inform me if any question immediately.
Note: For the successful completion of this transaction, do not disclose the nature of this business to anybody until you receive the fund over there in your country as I will come down to your country with all the approved document that will guide you before your bank authorities.
In case you are asked to fill any questionnaire by the management of citic bank of china, the total amount to be transferred is $10.756 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS and the purpose of payment is beneficiary
Please now that the affidavit has proved you the original beneficiary of the fund,do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you.
Your information has been forwarded to the citic bank of china to enable them effect the payment in your favor. This is to enable them process and transfer the said fund to your nominated bank account.Contact their international remittance office with the information below by forwarding to them now
(A) YOUR FULL NAME (B) FULL ADDRESS (C) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE (E.) AMOUNT $10,.756M. (F) WITH A COPY OF THIS AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM.Please forward this to the bank immediately so that we can meet up as this fund will be transfer soon

Mrs. Haron Chen
Operation Manager
INTERNATIONAL (REMITTANCE)DEPARTMENT
Citic Bank Of China
Address; China CITIC Bank Corporation Ltd. Fuhua Mansion Block C Beijing, 100027.China
Tel:+8613106858113
TelFax:+8613026816312
Email: [email protected]
Email:[email protected]

To enable them pay urgent attention to your file, include your file verification number cmb42067Osa10 in your subject.For more confidentiality of this business,please always use this my email address.
Have a nice day and convey my warmest greetings to your family
Thanks for your understanding as I hope to meeting you soonest

Kind Regards.

Mr.Ivan Mao
Tel:+8613106852348
Advertisement