Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#307041 by AlanJones Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:07 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Its time to face reality and leave the cheap fake instrument been pursued around the Globe. We can facilitate the delivery of bank instruments only from
Royal Bank Of Scotland (RBS) of Minimum value 50m and Maximum Value 500m per tranche. The Fee is 10+2%. Below is the delivery procedural protocol

* Client submit LOI, CIS, DOA and FPA
* Provider check out the client information (Due Diligence)
* Provider Instruct His bank to send RWA to Client and mandates the Client's bank Officer to open communication with provider's bank officer.
* After communication between both banks and confirmation of readiness to deliver instrument, Client deposits 300k with the provider's bank.
* Provider's bank issues MT799 and Client confirm the suitability via MT799 or Bank secured email
* Provider then issue MT760 and fees paid by client.

Samples (MT799 and MT760 Copies) of delivered instruments are available for clients to check out. Interested clients are adviced to contact immediately.

Regards,
Dan
email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#320398 by DanR Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:49 am
MOD NOTE: This post was made by a dumb scammer in a poor attempt to save his scam. Leaving this here to show the lengths they go to in order to save their scam.

Alan Jones,

What have I done to deserve this from you. My friend told me about this link where you tried to tarnish my image. I don't know you neither did I do anything wrong around you. Can you kindly show just one proof to the people on this platform how i have received 1 penny from anyone falsely? Why trying to damage all about me? I am not a scammer and I will never be. Please desist from this action of yours and take down this post. The offer I posted was real and Garry (Provider) is a man I very much know. So what is your problem with me? Kindly get behind me if you don't want troubles.

Dan
#320405 by AlanJones Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 am
Dumb scammer, DanR wrote:Can you kindly show just one proof to the people on this platform how i have received 1 penny from anyone falsely?

I doubt that you've managed to successfully scam anyone with that pathetic script, but anyone with any banking experience can tell just from reading the first line that you're nothing more than a dumb Yahoo boy and your barely literate post just goes to confirm that.

Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352222 by AlanJones Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 am
Dumb scammer Dan, is still trying to scam with his pathetic formats.

Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

BUSINESS/PROJECT FUNDING
Do you need BG, SBLC, LC, Personal or Business Loan? Let’s discuss to bring your dreams to reality. Contact: [email protected]

#367567 by AlanJones Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:36 am

Dear Sir/Ma,

We wish to inform our clients of a new set of providers who delivers bank instrument, Loan and also invest in projects without an upfront fee payment. We found your email in one of our numerous searches into our past contacts.

Note that intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are 100% protected and welcome to bring their clients. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved

Regards,
Dan