Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#39690 by buried under 419s Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from host.ergates.net (66-147-237-181.hrwebservices.net [66.147.237.181])
(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: from nobody by host.ergates.net with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1P9PuL-0001M3-B6
for ; Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:16:17 +0200
To:
Subject: Enquiry
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:16:17 +0200
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.ergates.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain -
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host.ergates.net
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.2.3

Greetings Sales,

Am Jonathan Rooney am interested in purchasing some of your products, I will like to know if you can ship to ISRAEL, I also want you to know my mode of payment for this order is via Credit Card.

Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment type I indicated. Kindly return this email with your Website Or Attached the wholesale price sheets. I await your quick response.

Address:
Company Name: Jonateey Store Ltd
224 Shderot Yerushalayim
68022 Tel Aviv - Yafo
ISRAEL
Phone: 011 + 912+643 +0409
Fax: 204+643 +0325

Kind Regards.
Jonathan Rooney

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#41247 by aquamike Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Watch out retailers
scam.....

Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:43 AM
To: Mxxx
Subject: Re: Cost

Mxxx,

Thanks for the reply and i want you to know that i really wnat to continue with this order But the only way i can use to make the payment for this order is by my Credit Card info only So do let me know if you are still in office for today so that you can get back to me with the total cost of my order only. I wait for your reply back.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Mxxx wrote:

Dear Jonathan,

If you are arranging your own pickup we can only accept payment via bank transfer, not credit card. This is because we can only ship to verified addresses as they appear on the card information.
If you wish to continue please let me know and I will happily email you our banking info.
Thank you
mxxx

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Cost

Can you please email me with the total cost of my order and don't worry about the shipping cost because i have my personal shipping agent in CA 92585 USA that will come for the pick up of the package in you stores and i have inform them about this and they told me the best way to come for the pick up in your store is for you to email me with your store address and the time the package will be ready for pick up with your convenience time and date, so please kindly get back to me with this details along with the total of my order so that i can give you my card details waiting for your swift response.
Warmest Regards.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Mxxx wrote:

Dear Jonathan,

I do have these in stock, over 40 units. Shipping to Isreal will be well over $300, if you wish I can provide you with an exact quote. Also I must inform you that for any international order over $200 USD we must ask for payment to be made via Bank Transfer. If a relationship is established then we can speak about using an international credit card for payment.
Thank you
mxxx

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:21 AM
Subject: Cost

Hello,

Thank for your fast response and below is the item needed :

Aquarium Computers & Controllers

Neptune Systems APEX
LITE Aqua Controller
Package
CT-NS-APEX-L

....................7 Quantity for each item list above

I will like you to get back to me with the cost and the shipping cost.and here is address for you to the shipping cost via ups or fed ex.and please kindly get back to me if this items is in stock because i do not want any delay on this.

Address:

224 Shderot Yerushalayim
68022 Tel Aviv - Yafo
ISRAEL
Do this on time so that i can be able to give you my credit card information and complete my order for me.
Kind Regards.
Jonathan Rooney.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Mxxx wrote:

Dear Jonathan,

All of our current products and pricing can be found on our site, http://www.xxxx.etc

If you have any specific questions or quantities in mind, please email me and I will see what I can do for you.
Thank you
mxxx

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: fw: Enquiry Needed*****

Thanks for the reply and Can get back to me with your current product price list.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Mxxx wrote:

Dear Jonathan,

If the order is over $200 USD we are not able to use a credit card as method of payment. We can then only accept a bank transfer as a satisfactory payment option.
If this is something that is possible please place an order online and select "phone/fax" as payment method and we will email you our banking information needed for a bank transfer.
thank you
mxxx

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 1:25 PM
To: Sales@xxxx
Subject: Enquiry Needed*****

Greetings Sales,

Am Jonathan Rooney am interested in purchasing some of your products,I will like to know if you can ship to ISRAEL, also want you to know my mode of payment for this order is via Credit Card.

Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment type I indicated. Kindly return this email with your Website Or Attached the wholesale price sheets. I await your quick response.

Address:

224 Shderot Yerushalayim
68022 Tel Aviv - Yafo
ISRAEL

Kind Regards.
Jonathan Rooney.

Removed personal details for privacy and to avoid spam and further scams - CF