Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#311663 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:16 pm
FB
uid: robin.sasha.58
Robin Sasha
Trader at Binary Options Traders
Trader at Binary Options Robot
Studied Stock Market Investments & Trading Currency at Unisa - The University of South Africa
Went to Mandela's high school free town South africa
Lives in Texas City, Texas
From Durban, South Africa

Image <<< stock photo

comment by scammer

Make thousands of dollars online weekly without stress with your investment capital of $600 you will earn $18,000 weekly I can assure you that my friends it's really a good online business

FB profile pic
Image <<< Wema Sepetu, Tanzanian Bongo Movies-Actress

Robin Sasha
30 October at 16:17
Hello Traders and interested persons, Trading binary options have always been my profession, helping people become successful is something I am passionate about, and above all, enjoy doing, the truth still remains that no one believed in Bitcoins, only but a few did, and in the long run, it turned out to be a huge investment, Binary options trading and forex is the next big thing , this is for those ignorant of this amazing trade. for those that are not, who have a desire to trade in return for good and high profits , you know everything comes with a risk , and no one wants their investment to go to waste. Experience is foremost in making positive changes in trade. Been an account manager with more than six years of trading experience, I realize most people lose in binary options because they lack the potential knowledge for binary options trading, they choose the wrong time to call which result in loss of capital. Are you tired of loosing your money in binary option trading? To get a well managed account and make back all you've lost and more. Feel free to contact me through email : [email protected]
Robin Sasha
15 October at 20:21 ·
Hi binary options trader and people who are interested in binary options trading and never had the chance, here is your best chance of becoming a professional and expert trader making thousands of dollars every week....., with your minimum investment of $600 you will earn amazing profits of $19,000 every week and stand a chance of becoming 100% successful with your trading, you can contact me on email address at [email protected] or inbox me, I will help you become one... Remember you are 100 % covered and safe while investing through me..... Thank you for reading and understanding.
Advertisement

#311664 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:22 pm
also posted by Robin Sasha on same FB profile wall

Hello dear friends, I would like to let you all know that you don't need any other strategy other than this platform because it's real and profitable. I still can't believe after so many loses in binary options i'm now earning $19,000 every week with my investment of just $600 and all thanks goes to Sarah who had made this possible and believable, this past weeks has being so great for me as I can't stop thanking her. You can also tap from this as well. she offers free consultation and You can contact her via email [email protected]Skype: Sarah21434
#311665 by malu53 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:25 pm
Skype ID: Sarah21434
Name: William Sarah

with this email address the FB profile of starting post is accessible