Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#313474 by AlanJones Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:37 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

We are looking for IP/ID, S2S, POS offline and MT103 cash sender. Our receiver in China can work at any Billion or Trillion. The sharing is at 30% to sender. Note that this is for the funds not free, clean and clear like heritage funds. We also has receiver for MT103 cash transaction in DBS HK. Please note that we are not agree to work with broker chain. Sender or his representative must come here to arrange deal. Interested party, please contact me at [email protected] for details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#324080 by AlanJones Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 am

We work in Hong Kong to offer Receiver for IPID/S2S/POS Offline/MT103-202, BG buy/leasing, HKD vs USD and JV in PPP. Mainly work with the funds are not free like heritage funds, locked cash etc. huge amount funds at any Billion or Trillion. Our sharing is 30% to sender including commission. Interested party, please contact me at [email protected] for details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#336530 by AlanJones Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 am

We have receiver account for POS Offline, MT103 one way and IPIP/IPID/S2S. Need sender work at our receiver bank terms and procedure. No broker will allowed. Please contact me at [email protected] for details.

#356761 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:14 am
New email address [email protected].

we need sender for IPIP, MT103/202 and POS online/offline
Our offer:
1. Our receiver account in Mainland China for MT103/202, IPIP, DTC are available now. We need sender CIS, PP and last upload screen copy to let receiver bank consider to work with. Sharing ratio is 25% to sender, 2.5% to your consultant group open and 2.5% to my group closed. Need sender contact directly with us to arrange a deal. Broker chain is not allowed.

2. POS online and offline machine is open again. Card owner must come Shenzhen China and insert his card in ATM machine to show balance and draw 200 dollars to make sure his card is workable.

3. Looking for USD1B cash to trigger up USD used notes in HK. This is currency buy and sell program but change the procedure to make working easily. Buyer cash must deposit in bank account around 7 banking days to let seller banker verify funds at e-banking system. Funds are not need to move or block. But the funds must free, clean and clear. Buyer can get around 60% for his cash amount as bonus.

4. I want trader who can work with verify funds at interbank system in HSBC HK. Trader has office in Hong Kong to meet clients will be the best to arrange the deal.

5. Looking for trader who can work with RMB currency in Mainland China. Please explain me why you can work with.

(Receiver for IPIP, IPID, S2S, DTC, MT103, POS Offline, BG/SBLC/BD. JV in PPP, currency exchange in HKD/USD/RMB)
E-mail: [email protected]