Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#313787 by AlanJones Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:40 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - Paschal Onwumah - [email protected]

This moron claims to be "a security agent, I work with BNI Ghana , a secret police agency in Ghana and an affiliate of Interpol."

If it wasn't for the fact that he was using a free Gmail email address, I'd have almost believed the rubbish he wrote. Unfortunately, a quick search for his email address revealed the following:

Paschal Onwumah February 05, 2016 | 18:02
We are direct Receiver of S2S/DTC,MT103 ONE WAY AND MT13 CASH TRANSFER.

Send us contract.

Email:[email protected]

Security Agent and an arranger of complex financial deals - or just a dumb scammer. My money is on the latter.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#318872 by Paschal Onwumah Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 pm
Mod Note: This post was made the scammer himself. He is trying to get his scamming name and email address removed from this thread. Post like this shows that a scammer will lie at all cost to continue to scam.

Atten to:

Mark Wilson

I want to know if brokering of Bank instrument deals for traders is Scam and if you say it is a scam I need a written prove from the person who posted my name to furnish this website on whom I have scammed or have attempted to scam.

The man who posted my name and email id here is the real scammer....

First he goes by name ... Lan Curtis which is a fake name and operates a fraudulent website where he publishes phone numbers belonging to people across the world as scammers with no police record or formal notice to the owner of the phone number. I don’t know who is paying him to be publishing innocent people’s phone numbers.

On the 5th of December 2016 I was facilitating SBLC deal from a Chinese bank and the provider in China needed to speak with the Receiver's Bank Manager Cal Bank Limited Ghana and demanded that we should give him the Manager's phone number. We gave the manager's phone number to the SBLC provider and as they were doing due diligence they found the Cal Bank manger's phone number listed in a scam website as a scammer.

When they told me this I google by my self and found out that it was true. Then I contacted the website that listed this phone number and the fake man LAN CURTIS the operator of this website replied with so many abuses and insults . I told him that I am an agent to BNI in Ghana that we will use international police to track him if he does not furnish us with the police report detailing the crime committed by the victims.

He hurled more abuses and insults in his emails........... I will forward you all the emails we exchanged on that faithful day. Then the next thing he did was to post my name and email in your website as a scammer.
Whom did I scam? Since he posted this trash in your website has any one ever come with a report to confirm that what this man published is true.

With due respect to the operators of this website I am expecting you to vet properly before you allow anything to be published here. Your site is hoisted in the biggest search engine google and you should not allow enemies to be publishing in your website since the accused person has not given his side of story.

I will forward you all the emails I exchanged with this fake man Lan Curtis on the 5th of December 2016 as prove . Please take off my name and business email Id .... [email protected] out of your website as a scammer or I will report this matter to the appropriate authority and your site will produce this publisher before the law court.

Yours Sincerely
Paschal Onwumah
#318874 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:17 pm
Hello Paschal Onwumah,
Thank you for posting and confirming your information. This post will boost your ranking in internet searches which I am sure was the intended purpose of your post.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#318887 by AlanJones Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 am
Dumb scammer, Paschal Onwumah wrote:I want to know if brokering of Bank instrument deals for traders is Scam

It is when you're just a dumb Yahoo boy from Ghana who is stealing from people.

Dumb scammer, Paschal Onwumah wrote:the Cal Bank manger's phone number listed in a scam website as a scammer.

And since you bring up the phone numbers, let's give them a bit more publicity. Here's the first dumb message that you sent.

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Paschal I am a security agent, I work with BNI Ghana , a secret police agency in Ghana and an affiliate of Interpol. We received a report from Mrs Zita Klinogo from Ghana and Mrs Candy also from Ghana that your website published their phone numbers as Scammers .Mrs Zita Klinogo is having the phone number +233248102984 and Mrs Candy\\'s phone number is +233533238007. Mrs Zita is at the moment the Branch Bank manager at CAL BANK LIMITED with office address: 23 Independence avenue P.O. Box 14596, Accra, Ghana and Mrs Candy is a freelance Journalist. We are writing you to furnish us the crime which these noble citizens of Ghana committed that led to the publishing of their phone numbers to the extent that when they give out their phone numbers to business associates and they google their number it will show as scam phone number. We demand to have the detail crime these clients committed within 48hrs and the police report which is linked to the case. Failure to do so within 48hrs we will track the owners of this website and make face them face full wrought of the LAW. We look forward to hear from you. Best regards , Mr. Paschal Onwumah.

+233248102984 is a mobile phone number .- why would a bank be giving out mobile numbers for official business? The answer is that they don't, only dumb scammers who want to pretend to be a bank do that.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#320680 by yahshua Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:33 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer who is getting desperate to get the details of his scam removed as he is losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how pathetic this dumb scammer is.

For the interest of those reading this trash posted against me by the Fake man Lan Curtis the Scammer who operates the website: ScamNumbers.info and who also operates the websites https://www.scamwarners.com with fake name Mark Wilson. A case has been filed against the website in FBI and other security agencies on the 6th of February 2017 and I challenged the operator of the website to come out in the real world and prove them selves right and stop hiding behind internet spoiling people's names as scammers.

The case files can be retrieved in FBI network at:

Case Info stored: http://www.justice.gov/opcl/doj-systems-records#FBI.

file:///C:/Users/Paschal/Desktop/IC3%20Complaint%20form.htm

Also on the 24th February someone by name Yan S contacted me that he saw my name posted on the website http://www.scamwarners.com as a scammer and was asking for $150 to delete it. I know it is the same scammer who fakes Mark Wilson and Lan Curtis that sent the email.

I asked him to send me his bank account to send the money but he refused insisting he needs the money via paypal or western union. I refused because I had wanted to use the bank account info he will give me to track him and he disappeared . He needed me to send the money to western union and paypal where he can take the money with no traces.

I have also made available the emails I exchanged with this fake man on the 24th of Feb 2017 to security agents as a prove.

This case file with FBI and other security agencies has my real name, house address, passport and phone number. If Lan Curtis or Mark Wilson is genuine let him give his real name , office location and phone number on his websites let's know who is the real scammer.

Scammers run when they are accused but in this case the accused is hiding and running for someone he is calling a scammer.

You don't hide behind internet and publish your enemies as scammers in websites that is only located online with no office location info or any form of trace of the website operators.

If Lan Curtis or fake Mark Wilson is genuine let him come out and say this is where he is and invite me to that address and I will visit him but he is only hiding behind internet to make nonsense post thinking that all these post will hinder my business activities.

What this scammer does is to be publishing innocent people's phone numbers in his scam websites and when the victim contacts him he will look for a way to ask for money to delete the post like he did on the 24th of February 2017.

Readers beware of this man who goes by names Lan Curtis and Mark Wilson he is a Scammer ... He operates with multiple fake names like he did again on the 24th Feb asking for $150 to delete the post.

Readers Beware !!!!
#320688 by AlanJones Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 am
Desparate, dumb and pathetic scammer, yahshua wrote:a load of rubbish that he dreamed up

Keep posting, dumb scammer - all you are doing is improving this topic's listing in the search engines.

Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

#320695 by AlanJones Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 am
Scammer - Paschal Onwumah - [email protected]

The dumb scammer's latest email address that he used to sign up here, [email protected], leads to a Facebook profile:
Paschal Onwumah

Manager at Souls
Single

#354492 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:23 pm
Linked in profile in the name of Onwumah Paschal
Manager - Excellence Financial

Solely interested in Financial matters.My sole goal is to see the global financial crisis come to end very soon and to see that every one enjoy financial freedom. Using the wealth of my knowledge in financial matters to change the world.

#354493 by AlanJones Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:29 pm
Here's another one of dumb scammer Paschal Onwumah's old scams

Hello,

We have 1500kgs of gold Dore bars on CIF deal Dubai from Mali. If you are interested to take up this deal Seller is ready to ship the goods to Dubai by next week.

Procedure..........................

Seller will ship the goods at his own cost from Mali and Buyer will clear the goods at his own cost in Dubai.

Seller is requiring buyer to issue irrevocable SBLC or Verifiable POF/BCL before he makes the shipment.

With verifiable POF/BCL,Seller's bank will use it to verify if buyer is capable of paying the seller and immediately after verification seller will arrange for the shipment. Any of these bank instrument is acceptable by the the Seller.

Specification.....

Gold Form.... Dore Bars
Quality......... 22 carats
Purity........... 92%
Quantity........ 1500kgs 1st tranche
Gross Price............. $38,000.00 per kilo not negotiable
Net Price................. $36,000.00 per kilo
Commission to Intermediaries $2000.00 per kilo

Payment Terms... On the spot payment after assay to designated Seller's Bank account (s) and Bank account of the intermediaries.

If you are interested and agree with these terms send your SPA so that Seller will complete and sign and ship by next week.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Mr Paschal Onwumah