Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#315174 by Vince1 Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:27 am
I was contacted by a woman named Beatrice Sigar and she told me she needed help getting some money. And she then set me up with her supposed boss a Dr. Paul Harrison and his email address is [email protected] and her email address is [email protected] and I was sent the documents that said I was the rightful heir to this persons money who had deposited money at there bank. And then I was told to contact DHL delivery service and I did and then I was told it would cost me $2,800 dollars for insurance on the package to be delivered which was a supposed bank card from there bank. And I told DHL and I told Mr. Harrison that I did not have this kind of money for insurance and I told him that being I was the rightful heir to the money that the bank should pay the delivery fee. And of course that did not go over to well. And then Mrs. Sigar's Facebook account disappeared but I checked for her name on Facebook and it brought up all kinds of accounts in her name. So Mr. Harrison and Mrs. Sigar are both scams so do not fall for any of it.
Advertisement