Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#315546 by lnrdnlsn Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:43 pm
Someone please Tell me what are they after.

Like I wrote in my first email, we seek to engage you or a company (which you own directly) for a business deal worth $33 million. These funds were earned as facilitator’s commission in a multi-billion-dollar oil and gas deal for China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) by our client Liu who happens to be a Vice Premier in China, Although she earned it legally, it is forbidden for her to publicly
>> >>> claim ownership and keep it in China. So, the sum has been paid into a
>> >>> Blind-Trustee account and anyone can now be nominated as a trustee to
>> >>> administer it. Our contract therefore is to source a well-qualified partner who is
>> >>> willing to take this appointment and become the interim
>> >>> administrator/trustee of the account.
>> >>> Once we appoint you as the administrator, you will then have the full,
>> >>> legal authority to request the closure of the account from the bank and order them to relocate the sum to the (USA) to close the deal. The deal will take only at most 2 weeks to close.
>> >>> When the funds get to the USA, you earn your 5% and re-invest the balance
>> >>> sum into a profitable Real-Estate business with not less than 5% ROI
>> >>> annually for the client.
>> >>> Your expected key responsibilities therefore are simply to:
>> >>> [1]. Become the temporary administrator/trustee of the account.
>> >>> [2]. And afterwards, order the closure of the account and relocate sum
>> >>> to the USA. This is all what we require from you; and also your commitment to work
>> >>> with us and ensure the deal is successfully closed. For a complete curriculum vitae of the investor, kindly visit the
>> >>> below website for her public profile. It is important you are familiar with
her personality before you think of doing business with her.
> http://www.chinavitae.com/biography/Liu_Yandong/summary If you wish to proceed with us, carefully review the attached
>> >>> agreement. If you agree to the terms and conditions, PRINT OUT, FILL-IN YOUR DETAILS,
>> >>> SIGN and return a SCAN COPY to me. I too will do the same and send you
>> >>> the executed copy for our records. After which, we will proceed to begin legal, official procedures that
>> >>> will make you the temporary administrator/trustee of the account.
Sincerely,
Laura Mak (As Secretary)
Advertisement

#315547 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:48 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Its a basic advance fee scam.

The scammer has no money to give away. His only goal is to steal your money with fake fees.

Just delete the email and ignore him.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/