Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#316724 by AlanJones Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Dear All.

A very happy new year 2017. If you've been looking for a SBLC lease or purchase, I have a great offer for you that's fair to both provider and client. Clients worry that they will fall victim to non-performance or lose upfront money. Providers face clients who do not have money and waste their time.

As a fair solution to these problems, we ask that clients put down the fees with a Singapore attorney escrow account, either the full fees or at least 1% if they want a mt 799 pre-advise first. These escrow monies will be returned to clients in the event that the provider fails to issue as contracted. Once the full lease fee or 1% is escrowed the MT 760/ mt 799 preadvise will be swifted within 5 banking days.

Before we begin, we ask clients to provide the project papers and a CIS after which we schedule a meeting in Singapore between client and Provider's Rep. If all goes well, we will invite issue an offer to issue the SBLC from the Provider. After that client puts fee in escrow and within a specified time we will have the necessary MT 760 or MT 799 issued. If we don't. the escrow monies will go back to you immediately according to escrow terms.

People, what can be fairer than this? You are fully protected.

If interested contact me on skype at : surjeet8 or email at: [email protected]

Thank you and Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#324299 by AlanJones Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:27 am

If you've wanted a SBLC but needed an attorney escrow procedure so that your money is safe, look no further. Now available, an issued Deutschebank SBLC for a client who is unable to pay, is now available to new clients at 10+2. All you need is to put down 1% with our nominated escrow law firm in Singapore and we'll swift you a mt 799 within 14 days. Your bank replies and gives an undertaking to pay remainder upon receipt of the MT 760.

If for some reason we fail to deliver, your 1% goes back to you under the terms of the escrow agreement without any deductions.

This is a time limited offer as it is in high demand.

Please contact me: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335096 by AlanJones Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 am

Many of you have been searching for providers who can move first with a 799 and do not want to give upfront or show POF. Tough but possible if you are a triple A client who can show me that you are so creditable and reliable that asking for pof would be an insult. Yes, if you have a large factory, big investment company, big real estate then you qualify. But you'll need to notarize the contract with a London Attorney.

If you are in Singapore, Malaysia or HK and are interested, please write to me: [email protected]