Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#319692 by AlanJones Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:49 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to very Reliable Provider's of BG,SBLC and Other Financial Instruments. My provivers have issued banking instrument for several of my clients, these providers are verifiable and their assets can also be verified and you and your client can do your due diligence on them.

If you are interested in acquiring any financial instruments, Feel free to get in contact with me so we can set the ball rolling.

Procedure:

Both parties sign the contract
Provider sends MT799 Pre Advice
Buyer pays 1% of the face value of the instrument (Instrument value from 100 million and above)
provider sends MT760 one the 1% payment has been received.
Buyer confirms MT760
Buyer pays commission less the 1% face value of instrument lease rate 6+2 or buyout rate 36+2 commission to the Providers account.

In order for the provider to issue with this procedure we must have a copy of the statement of account for the last 3 months showing funds to pay the 1% after delivery of MT799. With this the provider can go ahead to issue MT799. Note: Buyer has to show POF proof that he has more than 1% of the face value in his account.

Pat Allen
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#326343 by AlanJones Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

BG SBLC AVAILABLE, PROVIDER WILL MOVE FIRST WITH MT799
BG SBLC AVAILABLE, PROVIDER WILL MOVE FIRST WITH MT799
I am direct to very Reliable Provider's of BG,SBLC and Other Financial Instruments. My provivers have issued banking instrument for several of my clients, these providers are verifiable and their assets can also be verified and you and your client can do your due diligence on them, below is a brief of what their procedure entails:

Both parties sign the contract
Provider sends MT799 Pre Advice
Buyer pays 1% of the face value of the instrument (Instrument value from 100 million and above)
provider sends MT760 one the 1% payment has been received.
Buyer confirms MT760
Buyer pays commission less the 1% face value of instrument lease rate 6+2 or buyout rate 36+2 commission to the Providers account.

If you are interested in acquiring any financial instruments, Feel free to get in contact with me so we can set the ball rolling.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.