Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#320052 by AlanJones Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:31 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - Robiul Islam - +881558029899

Dear Sir, Good Afternoon

One of my contacts in India can provide the BG / SBLC of minimum US$ 100 Million to the Genuine Receiver for the purpose of their Commodity Trading under the following procedure;

PROCEDURE FOR THE DEAL

1. AGREEMENT DOA ( WILL BE FILLED BY THE RECEIVER FIRST)
2. BENEFICIARY GIVES THE “ISSUING BANK ACCEPTANCE LETTER” (VERBIAGE ATTACHED)
3. WE WILL THEN SHOOT MT799 FROM THE ISSUER BANK -- PRE - ADVISE
4. THE RECEIVER BANK WILL COUNTER WITH BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING (BPU)MT799 (VERBIAGE ATTACHED)
5. ISSUER SENDS MMT760
6. RECEIVING BANK TRANSFERS MONEY THRU MT103 AS PER THE BPU
7. INCASE REQUIRED, WE WILL COURIER HARD COPY THRU BANK BONDED COURIER

Please let me know if you have any interested receiver for the BG / SBLC under the above mentioned procedure.

Regarding the BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING, I will explain you about this issue and for your kind information, there is no Upfront Transaction regarding this BG / SBLC deal.

You can contact me for any further information or clarification at your earliest regarding this BG / SBLC deal, please find below my WhatsApp No & Skype ID;

WhatsApp: + 88-01558-029899

For your kind information, the BG / SBLC will be issued by the Top Banks and the receiver may provide their suitable BG / SBLC Draft to the issuer from their side.

Awaiting your kindest reply.

Thanks & kindest regards,

Robiul Islam

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement