Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#323288 by AlanJones Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:39 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

If you really want monetize a bank instrument, my company can help you. We have options for instrument emited from banks with low rate. You can speak with the monetizer directly. And if you want enter in programs, we have the invitation too. speak with me. You have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain.

Good morning, sir.

This operations are 100% safe for the client ever, if somebody says some different is scamming you. Can enter in PPP with cash in an account, and the money dont move of this account, only work it with a administrative block of the funds. Or ou can enter with a bank instrument. the trader monetice it and with the ammount of the monetization enter in the program.

The minimum ammount for enter in PPP used to be 100M, but sometimes the traders say us that can do it with low ammounts, used to be from 10M

Not all the people can enter in program, not the the nacionalities can enter in PPP, and the conditions for each operation are differents

So, if you say me an ammount for do it, and the name of a bank that has the account, or that emit a instrument, and the country where is that bank, I can give you more details

The rentabilities that give a trader are based in historics, can exist a Bullet program, or two or more, but that only can know when the trader say me or say the client. And after be the program that take 40 weeks, and the minimum rentability is 100% per week, but used to be higher.

have you got some question?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement