Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#325991 by AlanJones Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:11 pm
Currency Scammer - [email protected]

Hello you are EUR Provider or you are direct to? Then please send your full Draft to [email protected]
We have different USD Providers by the hand

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#327491 by Aiden Myers Tue May 09, 2017 4:40 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer trying to save his scam and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these vile creatures will go to steal from their innocent victims.

PINK FROGLET has NO SCAM Offers - I worked with this lady several times very seriously.

TAKE CARE OF ALAN JONES! THIS IS THE SCAMMER - HE PUT PEOPLE HERE IN MISCREDIT AND ASK FOR MONEY!! HOW CAN THE AMERICANS ALLOW ALAN JONES IN THE NET to do such SLAUNDERS!!
#327494 by AlanJones Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 am
Dumb scammer, Aiden Myers wrote:I worked with this lady several times very seriously.

Welcome dumbass, your writing shows you to be what you are, a dumb, barely literate scammer.

Scammer [email protected] is also into gold scams - from the LinkedIn profile for "Sandra K.":
Gold Bullion and Currency exchangeFor more infos investors and sellers are kindly requested to contact me.

Thank you dumb scammer for providing me with the details for your fellow scammers:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS INVESTORS WITH MINIMUM 100M TO INVEST IN PERFORMING PROGRAMS FOR NEW YEAR 2017.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]. WE DO NOT WORK WITH LONG CHAINS.

I am the facilitator for bank instrument SBLC ,loan MT103/202 WIRE TRANSFER official mandate to gold and
diamond seller from African PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

Gold bar/dust and diamond from = Kenya ,Ghana and Cameroon Gold and Diamond offer I am direct to gold seller from Kenya,Ghana and Cameroon only serious buyers who are willing to travel to Kenya ,Ghana or Cameroon no upfront fees no advance payment,buyer and seller will discuss, check the gold in government refinery and talk on the table, if you are not ready to travel please don't contact me don't waste our time contact me now gold bar and dust for sale 150kg gold dust and 250kg gold bar for sale ever month. , COMMODITY SPECIFICATION FROM KENYA Product : Gold bars/dust Carats : 22 CTS + Purity. : 98.9% Quantity : 250 kgs BAR / 150KG DUST Origin : Kenya COMMODITY SPECIFICATION FROM GHANA Product : Au Gold bars Carats : 22 CTS + Purity. : 96.85% Quantity : 450 kgs bars Origin : GHANA [email protected]

DEALING : BG , SBLC , LC , MTN , BD , LG , PPP , POF, LOAN - LTV , MONETIZE RL - NRL
DIRECT : PROVIDER AND MANDATE AND FUNDER AND BANK
SWIFT : MT199 - MT900 - MT998 - MT798 - MT999 - MT700 - MT799 - MT760 - MT103 - MT110 - MT103/72 - ONLY DEAL SWIFT TO SWIFT BANK TO BANK VERIFY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'SAMPLE - PROCEDURE TRANSACTION"
1. RECEIVER SIGN SEND WITH BCL OR POF LETTER AND PROVIDER SIGN CONTRACT (DOA OR LOI OR MOU ) SEND TO RECEIVER.
2. RECEIVER / BENEFICIARY BANK ISSUE MT799 BCL OR POF TO PROVIDER BANK
3. PROVIDER BANK VERIFY THEN ISSUE 799 PRE - ADVISED TO RECEIVER BANK
4. RECEIVER BANK VERIFY THEN ISSUE 799 ICBPO / 799 BPU / MT103-23 TO PROVIDER BANK
5. PROVIDER BANK VERIFY THEN ISSUE 760 TO RECEIVER BANK
6. RECEIVER BANK VERIFY THEN PAYMENT MT103 / TT VIA TRANSFER CASH FUND
7. PROVIDER BANK SEND HARD COPPY BANK TO BANK BONDED COURIER
8. CLOSE PROCEDURE TRANSACTION.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Direct contact email : [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------
(PLEASE DEAL COURTEOUS , COURTEOUSLY , COURTEOUSNESS )
-------------------------------------------------------------
And other business we can supply = GOLD , COAL , IRON ORE , IRON SAND , ALUMINIUM , COPPER , STEEL ALL

From the reliable source of information, we know you are a leader of bank instrumentWe work this field in Asia over 25 year, major in Singapore, HK, Taiwan with Mainland ChinaIf you have any bank instrument please offer us, special for BG/SBLC purchasing or leasingplease give us your skype

QQ 360477052

mail: [email protected]

We are NOT Brokers! Raj Finance 20000 Limited are Direct Genuine Bank Guarantee Issuers, monetizers and discounters.

Direct means….. There is no Broker between us and the you the customer, we have open direct unrestricted access to the most reputable prime Bank top 25 western European & north American bank Guarantee and SBLC issuing banks in the world.

Company: UAE, HK, Kenya, Mourathius
E-Mail: [email protected]
What's app: +919722661110

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#327508 by AlanJones Tue May 09, 2017 9:40 am
Another email address used by the scammer - [email protected].

#368047 by Jeetlight Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:24 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer trying to save his scam and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these vile creatures will go to steal from their innocent victims.

Dear
Below post we need information what can i do ? With proof and witness...earlier if not prove we take legal action earlier noted
#368048 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:32 am
Scam

We are NOT Brokers! Raj Finance 20000 Limited are Direct Genuine Bank Guarantee Issuers, monetizers and discounters.

Direct means….. There is no Broker between us and the you the customer, we have open direct unrestricted access to the most reputable prime Bank top 25 western European & north American bank Guarantee and SBLC issuing banks in the world.

Company: UAE, HK, Kenya, Mourathius
E-Mail: [email protected]
What's app: +919722661110

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#368054 by AlanJones Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:40 am
Jeetlight wrote:Dear
Below post we need information what can i do ? With proof and witness...earlier if not prove we take legal action earlier noted

This dumb scammer is so illiterate that it's impossible to tell what he is trying to say from this rubbish. I don't know how he can think that he can convince people that he is a legitimate provider of financial services, when he is incapable of even writing a couple of lines of understandable English.

#368056 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:48 am
Home
We are a group of Banking and Finance industry professionals & International Financial Facilitator with over 12 Years Experience and a focus on Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MTN (Mid Term Note), LTN (Long Term Note), PPP (Private Placement Programs), MBS Programs, Monetization and Non Recourse Funding. Members of our Executive have worked in the Financial Instruments Department of World Top 25 western European & North American Banks.

Rajfinance20000 Ltd
UAE, HK, Kenya, Mauritius
JK Lightwal
E mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
Cell: +918905421821
Whats app: +919722661110

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#372887 by Carlabanker Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:37 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

Insurance Wrapped SMALL Cap Program

Spend $ 257,000 to earn almost $ 300 million gross over the year in this
INSURANCE Wrapped Program
Investors contact me pinkfroglet gmail. com
#379745 by AlanJones Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Sandra Black
Connecting Investors Insurance wrapped Small cap PPP

Trading Offer - SIMPLE PROCEDURE - no long DD - NDNCA-IMFPA is obligatory. Our Trader can trade nearly all assets from 100M. We are direct to the trader - Don't miss the opportunity! Contact me: [email protected]