Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#326226 by AlanJones Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:48 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

SS MTN 50B W R&E, THE UPFRONT FEE IS BEING PAID BY AN INVESTOR. WE ONLY NEED ONE REAL AND FINANCIALLY SOLID BUYER, NOT JUST ANY BUYER PLEASE!
ONLY DIRECT REPRESENTATIVES/BUYER MUST INQUIRE. WE ONLY REQUIRE ONE REAL AND SERIOUS BUYER, WITH FUNDS READY TO PURCHASE. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.

THE MTN WILL BE LOADED ON EUROCLEAR, AND THE INSTRUMENTS WILL BE DELIVERED VIA MT542. THE BUYER WILL VERIFY AND AUTHENTICATE THE INSTRUMENT AND PAY WITHING THE STANDARD ALLOWED TIME VIA MT103. NO OTHER PROCEDURES ARE ACCEPTABLE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, WE NEED TO SIGN THE CONTRACT THIS WEEK. EMAIL ME FOR COMPLETE SET OF PROCEDURES. [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#332686 by AlanJones Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:13 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

BUYER WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE FC BG/SBLC ON A LEDGER TO LEDGER - INTERNAL BANK TRANSACTION. BUYER'S FUNDS ARE IN HSBC, LONDON. THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY EASY AND FAST.

IF YOU ARE A DIRECT PROVIDER OR HAVE ACCESS TO A DIRECT PROVIDER, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DOA IS READY TO GO UPON RECEIVING THE ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING.

PLEASE EMAIL ME: [email protected] Skype: rerobles1

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#339231 by AlanJones Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 am

FC BG 42+2 Barclay's UK and HSBC UK. No upfront deposit.
Seller moves first with a Pre-Advice MT799.
POF BCL or Bank Letter. [email protected] Skype: rerobles1

#340942 by AlanJones Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 am

FC BG PURCHASE, WITH TWO OPTIONS ON THE PROCEDURES.
1. (40+2) After signing and lodging the contracts with their corresponding banks, the buyer's bank will send a BCL to seller's Bank, and subsequently, within X days the provider will send the instrument via MT760.

2. (45+2) After signing the contract and lodging it with their respective banks, the buyer will provide a tearsheet and bank account statement showing evidence to cover the % of deposit required based on the tranching amount. Seller will send MT199/MT799 pre-advice first and the agreed refundable deposit is made. The instrument is delivered via MT760.

Please email me for the actual procedures. [email protected]

#356464 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 am
Bank Instrumnts Scammer - [email protected]

FC SBLC FOR PURCHASE OR LEASE, NO UPFRONT FEES. PROVIDER WILL TAKE A LIMITED NUMBER OF DOAs. PLEASE EMAIL ME REQUESTING THE DOAs. [email protected]