Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#326431 by MiloG11 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 pm
I have recently been scammed by someone going by the name of Dele Samuel. 24 divine travels road Oyo Ibadan NIGERIA. This is to warm others about this man he also used the alias of Dale East to begin with! AMD emaled me through the address 'humbledan'
I have been used as a parcel mule and then scammed out of nearly 2 grand!!! This man approached me through Gumtree as I had an ad out asking for work, he emailed and whats apped me offering me work taking delivery of his parcels and his 'salesman' would then come and collect them amd each time he woild pay £50 at first I was suspicious but he had. Legit ways of explaining it all and I bought it he told me his name was dale and he was connected to an eBay page which I forget the name of but it had good reviews hr said he bought on eBay and his salesman then sold it on. So true to his word this is how it went for a few weeks, his salesman then dissapeared and I was left with these items mainly Xbox's and phones, and similar tech. I agreed as I would be earning more money and this went on for another month or so. In this time we spoke most days I would sell the items and then Take my cut and send him the rest via moneygram or Western Union to either dele Samuel or Ezekiel okorunu his 'wife' also Ruth Samuel. He then explained he was having a baby and waa going to be busy spoon blah blah blah but that he was getting some macbookat a very good rate and that because he trusted me he would like me to grr involved a bit more and make moteomey for myself as well as helping him out, with much deliberation I agreed. I was to send 1500 I'm exchange for 7 Mac book pro's.
I was uncomfortable sending this sum without the laptops arriving as I had no assurance they wold arrive so I asked for photos of the shipping process which I received and a tracking number and everything else so I sent 1000 and I held off on 500 which his 'friend' who he bought the laptops from was not happy about so things then started to get a bit hairy and this is when I started freaking out a bit. As I had not paid the full sum he said there was a guy working for the DHL in east midlands that he knew who would hold my parcels until I paid the remaining balance. All explained very legitly and I fell for it again. So sent the remaining 500 after a couple of days thinking by the time I had done this they told me that fees had accumulated because of them being held and that I had to pay another 250 and that they would then be arriving the following day and by now I was in so deep I felt I had no other choice so I paid this fee also then there were a few more complications and lots of false promises and lies to extract every last penny from me until it to totalled £1925!! At this point I was pretty distraught as I came to the realisation that I would never see my money again I forgot to mention that he had assured me on a couple of occasions that If I wanted to get a full refund and not go ahead with it anymore that would be fine and he was very calm about all this which only led to me trusting him even more! He was still asking for more money by the time I came to my senses but it was far to late and I have now got a huge debt and a really shitty standard of living, I'm only 20 and had to borrow dome of the money to go ahead with this deal as well as all my savings, this man is cruel and it seems to be a new type of scam as I can't find anything similar to it online, but please if you have any advice other than 'dont be such a fucking idiot next time' please let me know or if you are interested in the type of scam or if something similar has happened to you please reply to this. I am left feeling embarrassed and ashamed of myself for trusting someone I had never met. And completely broke with no where to turn he has ruined My life and I just dont want him to ruin anyone elses!!!!
His phone number is +2348062483531
His friend was called 'Femi adawale'
I'm calling this the parcel mule scam
I suspect the items shipped to me to gain my trust to have either been stolen or bought using stolen/scammed money, like the money he took from me ironically!!
:oops: :evil: :oops:
Advertisement

#330103 by Tim Atem Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:20 am
See the link posted above:

Terminator5 wrote:Good . Make sure you report it :
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Also file a report with your local police, you need to be proactive before someone else reports you. Make sure to stress that you are a victim when you file a report at both the police and ActionFraud.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5