Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#330229 by AlanJones Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:18 am
Reply-to: Fako Quttara - [email protected]

Good day,

I work with Gold firm we deal on exportation on gold based in Mali. We deal basically deal on international certified procedure that buyer and local miners will agree on . Once you accept respond back to me and i will furnish you with full corporate offer.

Regards,

Ouattara

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#330230 by AlanJones Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 am
Reply-to: Fako Quttara - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2232072537 & +22398102980

Good Morning XXX.

Sorry for coming back to you very late, i was on a business trip to Gambia just returned yesterday. I have gone through your mail and attached you see full offer if acceptable we can proceed.

We as seller are 100% determined to deliver the gold to buyers refinery but buyer has to show willingness to purchase our product and as well determine the quantity he want to purchase.

Regards,

Ouattara

Attachment:
Tel / Fax: + 223 20 72 53 7 Mobile: +223 223 98102980
Adresse du siège : Bamako, Korofina Nord, Rue Pavée 16, Porte 292 Reg N° : MA.BKO.2009.B.4954

FULL CORPORATE OFFER CONFIRMED BASED ON FOB

ATTN: Sir

SUBJECT: Seller's offer to sell 175 Kilograms of Gold Bars (Au Metal)

Re: AU METAL 92 OR BETTER

The undersigned, acting with full authority and responsibility under penalty of perjury do hereby confirm the sale and transfer of the following commodity, subject to the terms, conditions and procedure set out hereunder:

Commodity: Au Metal Gold
Form: Bar
Purity/Fineness: 96% +
Origin: Republic of Mali, West Africa
Estimated Supply: 175 Kg
Contract Period: One year removable contract of 50 Kg of gold bars to be supplied monthly
Designated Refinery: At the choice of the buyer.
Mode of Transport: Air Cargo
Payment: Final payment 72 hours maximum after receipt of assay from Refinery by Swift Bank Transfer covered by standby irrevocable letter of Credit
Price: $28.000.00 USD per kilogram.
Procedure: Seller/Seller Mandate, issues FCO signed and sealed. Draft Contract. Buyer/Buyer Mandate signs the contract and return to Seller Mandate signs the contract and returns a copy to Buyer.

1. The buyer or his representative comes down to inspect the gold at Government refinery DNGM analyse to ascertain the quality and quantity.
2. Upon satisfactory of the quality, buyer pays 25% down payment before exporting gold from country of origin. Buyer will take care of sellers or his representative who will accompany the gold to the buyer's refinery.
3. After final assay at buyer’s refinery buyer will pay the remaining balance by swift transfer to seller’s nominated account within 72 hours which is indicated in the contract.
4. This offer is valid for seven working days.

Date: 5/06/2017

President Director General

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.