Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#330536 by AlanJones Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +46735874007

Posted by LinkedIn profile in the name of Alice Herrehamn (former Mariela Léon)

Dear Associates, Right now I am looking for Operators of EBICS, IP/ID, CORPORATES WITH ACCOUNTS IN TOP BANKS FOR JV ACCOUNT AND DIRECT LINE OF CREDITS

1.I NEED EBICS RECEIVER iN ANY BANK IN (LIVERPOOL ) UK , YOU CAN ARRANGE TO HELP. PROCEDURES B2B IT IS REAL SENDER.

2. I ALSO NEED DIRECT LINE OF CREDITS TO MONETIZE OUR BANK GUARANTEES AND SBLC FROM DEUTSCHE BANK AND RBS

3. LOOKING JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNTS IN TOP BANKS FOR OUR PROJECT FUNDING FACILITIES

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION

DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AT :

[email protected] ; [email protected] ; skype:alicia.leon.fernandez; phone:.+46 735874007

Asia Capital Asset Management Ltd / HONG KONG CHANG YING GROUP LTD
ASIA CAPITAL ASSET MGMT LTD / DELTA GROUP Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Stockholm, Sweden

I consider myself a Seasoned International Entrepreneur
a Business Analyst / Product Mgmt Consultant. With 15 years experience in product-industrial management and a proven track record in operational management,marketing, and innovation I am now full time dedicated to delivering the best existing products and solutions to my clients in the fields of business integration, financial facilitation,financial engineering design.

Specialties: Business Investment, Business Modelling, and Funding.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement