Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#332135 by AlanJones Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:38 am
Reply-to: William Serge - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937197176

Hello,

My group render financial services and loan facility at a very reasonable rate of 3% yearly re-payment please, We currently have USD/EURO 10M – 500M available, also we arrange Following Bank Instruments: Letter of Credit ( LC) From Various Banks in Singapore / Hong Kong / Europe /USA. These instruments are use for the purpose: For Import / Export Business and Trade Finance . Lifespan are as follows: 90/180DAYS Bank Guarantee (BG ) Fresh Cut Slightly Seasoned, Seasoned Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) 90DAYS / 180/ 365DAYS. We offer MTN, CD, POF. We lease and sell the above named instruments. We work according to your request

Get back to me for more information if you are interested.

Kind Regards,
William Serge
For further enquirer call:
Mobile + 44793719 7176.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#334812 by AlanJones Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 am

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My group render financial services and loan facility at a very reasonable rate of 3% yearly re-payment please, We currently have USD/EURO 10M – 500M available, also we arrange Following Bank Instruments: Letter of Credit ( LC) From Various Banks in Singapore / Hong Kong / Europe /USA. These instruments are use for the purpose: For Import / Export Business and Trade Finance . Lifespan are as follows: 90/180DAYS Bank Guarantee (BG ) Fresh Cut Slightly Seasoned, Seasoned Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) 90DAYS / 180/ 365DAYS. We offer MTN, CD, POF. We lease and sell the above named instruments. We work according to your request

Get back to me for more information about our loan company if you are interested.

Kind Regards,

William Serge

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#341513 by AlanJones Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:22 am

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Get back to me for more information about our loan company if you are interested.

Kind Regards,

William Serge