Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#332781 by Nat20 Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 am
[email protected]
http://www.imci-group.com
http://www.imci-group.com/divisions/imc ... -finance/3

Another company that are SCAM, FAKE and duped small businesses. They work with glaubenimpex.com.Their glossy website tricks you in thinking they are HUGH, respected, no staff only volunteers worldwide but behind the scenes, they are company of well-organised scammers! It is a one-man band from Switzerland and he operates from his bedroom. He holds fortnightly conference calls via the web only, never face-to-face meetings for the members. They look and act dis-organised. (Never hold face-to-face meetings), have a virtual office in London with a paid telephone answering service woman. Company registered in UK since December. 2016, not FCA licensed and FCA are investigating them.

They sell bank instruments £10 mill to £1 billion, monetize them, offer debt advice, operate a FAKE bond, MTN programme, swiss trust bank account. I believed them, they schmoozed me, complimented me, made me feel special and I gave them £50,000 for a bank SBLC monetize didn't get nothing back When I complained they said "what money, who are you" - Please don't make the same mistake as me my small business printing business is closed and I am bankrupted.

Name: Nelson IMC Integral Management Consultancy
Organization: Nelson's Company
Mailing Address: via Gaggio, Bigorio N/A 6954 CH
Phone: +41.0793492526
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]
Admin Contact
Name: Nelson IMC Integral Management Consultancy
Organization: Nelson's Company
Mailing Address: via Gaggio, Bigorio N/A 6954 CH
Phone: +41.0793492526
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Tech Contact
Name: Kai Janshon
Organization: Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Mailing Address: Hardturmstrasse 3, Zurich Zurich 8005 CH
Phone: +41.582230348
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Website created: Updated Date: 2017-01-18
Created Date: 2015-12-01
Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-01
Raw WHOIS Record
Domain Name: IMCI-GROUP.COM
Domain ID: 1984990009_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-01-18T18:32:08Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-01T16:09:43Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-01T16:09:43Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Nelson IMC Integral Management Consultancy
Registrant Organization: Nelson's Company
Registrant Street: via Gaggio
Registrant City: Bigorio
Registrant State/Province: N/A
Registrant Postal Code: 6954
Registrant Country: CH
Registrant Phone: +41.0793492526
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Nelson IMC Integral Management Consultancy
Admin Organization: Nelson's Company
Admin Street: via Gaggio
Admin City: Bigorio
Admin State/Province: N/A
Admin Postal Code: 6954
Admin Country: CH
Admin Phone: +41.0793492526
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Kai Janshon
Tech Organization: Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Tech Street: Hardturmstrasse 3
Tech City: Zurich
Tech State/Province: Zurich
Tech Postal Code: 8005
Tech Country: CH
Tech Phone: +41.582230348
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#340605 by Nat20 Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:15 am
Another scammer working for IMCI http://www.silverbridgeconsulting.com.au Robert Colton
+61731213227 Based is Clayton Australia

Contacted me about a cheap business loan, I need to provide an upfront payment (con!) I complete a legal document, NDA and proof of bank transfer to his bank account. The company details email: [email protected].
Website: http://www.silverbridgeconsulting.com.au. The website is a shop front, no emails get through or a reply back.

Robert Colton, takes money of business owners and promises a business loan at 5%. Later to find out he cannot be found. Please beware!
#351992 by Nelson1960 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:02 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how for these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Dear friend, good Day.

Thanks for your constructive and very interestting posting. We can follow your intentions and think, they must be corrected.

1. Robert Colton
This person is unknown to us and not part of our team and has no authorization to represent us. Please send us any correspondence related to be handled by our legal team. You can forward it at [email protected], along with copies of contracts and emails.

2. Your claim that IMCI Group fake
This is a very interesting statement. We wish to think indeed, you have a good intention behind this claim and we are more than happy to contribute to show the truth.

#Therefore, We invite you to forward us copies of the correspondence, contracts and assignments.
#IMCI Group will never engage into any deal and transaction, if there is no pre-due diligence done. This means, we always know the client's financial situation and his working framework. Please let us know, when the Financial Service Team has visited your location and show us the invoice you have receive from us for the expenses.
#IMCI Group never uses the info domain for confidential transactions. Please send us the emails related to your deal.
#Please let us further know when and with whom you have being taking of our company.
#Send us also a copy of your passport and your coordiantes for double checkin with our track record

In fully transparency, you can send the documents direclty to the CEO & President of IMCI Group. Mr. Nelson M Peña. nelson.m.pena@imci-group.

Thanks so much for your cooperation and contribution.

Best regards.
Nelson M Peña
#351999 by AlanJones Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:55 am
Nice try dumb scammer Nelson M Peña, but your lies don't fool anyone.

Would you like to comment on the following:
1. The only address on your website "8, Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY" is a venue hire location? Couldn't your international company afford a proper office?

2. Your international financial services company is not registered with the relevant regulators in any country that I can find. Where are you authorised?

3. You claim to be CEO and founder of the company, but your details don't appear on the Companies House records.

4. Your claimed long-establised multi-national company was founded with £100 of start up capital.

Doesn't really add up does it?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352004 by AlanJones Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 am
While we're at it, I see that the WhoIs details for your domain have changed. Might as well keep the information in this topic current

Registrant Name: Nelson IMC Integral Management Consultancy
Registrant Organization: Nelson's Company
Registrant Street: via Gaggio
Registrant City: Bigorio
Registrant State/Province: N/A
Registrant Postal Code: 6954
Registrant Country: CH
Registrant Phone: +41.0793492526
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Your Swiss address appears to be residential, so still no solid location where all your staff can work. :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352338 by Nelson1960 Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how for these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Dear Mr Jones
Thanks kindly for your Intervention. I think you are the moderator here.
First I wish to thank you for the role your site has. Seems you are a non Profit Group, with non fianncial interests and with high Moral. This is a good contrast, towards othersites, using this vehicle for abusive methodes and claiming money from the harmed companies and people. But this should not be your case. As you seem being a fighther for the truth. And we need people like you.

i thank you in behalf of my Team for your serious interest in our advisory Company and your concerns, How we run our business and invest our money. Plase allow me to tell you, that this is part of the entrepreneurial freedom, which every entrepreneur has. IMCI is an advisory Group and in this form we do not need to be regulated. At the current Moment, we are however developing our business model and our lawyers are clarifing with the authorities in the UK if this makes a sense for us.

At 57, I'm maybe old fashioned and consequently educated. I do not like to throw dirt on people, I do not know.
And as you I do not like lies. therefore we have a Code of conduct, which are even presented to our Clients along our contracts and initially with our bills.

Said this, and if you really interested in us and real business, I kindly invite you to particiapte in one of our Partner and Stakeholder Meetings. We usually invite external key note Speakers and you are representing a very important part of our Society and somehow are a Guardian of the business Moral. Such an Encounter would be probably useful for you. Please let me know if you are interested and I'm happy to pay your travel expenses. It seems you are in based in Europe.

Further, I think, it would be wise and professional, also for your reputation and to make your site a reference in this industry (we also have Client scammers) if postings of revelance as the one initiated by one of your members, would need to be accompanied with relevant Information (docs and emails). You as the moderator are according your Terms not interested in abusive Content and should be the one making a first check. Obviously this requires also more work and would create costs. But I'm sure, that the business community would take your site and postings more seriously.

Related to my Person. I'm exsiting and legally clean and being acting as Consultant and advisor for many years. Also towards my two sons of 25 and 27, my Team and board, my cleints and my friends, I'm trying to behave and act truly.

As mentioned you are more than happy to come to one of Meetings. This will give you a good vue of our Company and myself.

Finally, as you are the moderator and we share similar values, it would be appropriate and fair (it is not a scammer but a serious try), if you would valuate the initial posting. We are more than happy to consider internally the Statements of your member. Further also for taking any necessary steps towards people claiming being "employees" from IMCI and acting not nicely.

Wish you well.
#352339 by Tim Atem Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:06 am
You still haven't asnwered Alan's questions.

AlanJones wrote:Would you like to comment on the following:
1. The only address on your website "8, Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY" is a venue hire location? Couldn't your international company afford a proper office?

2. Your international financial services company is not registered with the relevant regulators in any country that I can find. Where are you authorised?

3. You claim to be CEO and founder of the company, but your details don't appear on the Companies House records.

4. Your claimed long-establised multi-national company was founded with £100 of start up capital.

Doesn't really add up does it?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#352343 by AlanJones Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 am
I don't see any point in wasting an more time on pathetic scammer Nelson M Peña, as it is clear that there is no way he can answer the points I raise in a way that paints his fake business in a good light.