Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#333226 by kasmith527 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:05 pm
I did an investment with a person by the name of Shawn Lee from this company. The deal with Oil and Gas futures. Initially things were going good. Now I am getting the run around with my return. I want to know if anyone else has been scammed by this individual or company. Web address http://uaeoilfutures.yolasite.com/
Advertisement

#335581 by honestonon Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:40 pm
Please can you tell me more my friend Because am in same problem with you and what site are they using for you please i need your urgent Help thank you

Mod Note: Please be wary of any direct contact from users with low post counts who may try to obtain personal details from you or direct you to external sites.
#335589 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 pm
Please post the email where they gave you instruction on how to send the money, including the email address and telephone number used in this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#335630 by kasmith527 Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 am
They are using this site. http://uaeoilfutures.yolasite.com/. I however, met this guy going by the name Shawn Lee in Florida. It isn't his real name come to find out. I didn't send any money, I signed a contract with him in person. There is a contact page on the website but I haven't filled it out to see who responds. I am curious though.
#335631 by AlanJones Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:38 am
uaeoilfutures.yolasite.com is a free sub-domain. No legitimate business trading internationally and claiming a 12 year plus existance would be using such a sub-domain. They would have their own domain that has been in existence for many years.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335696 by kasmith527 Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm
the email address that he gave me is [email protected]. I would love information regarding this email if possible!

Mike Wilson wrote:Please post the email where they gave you instruction on how to send the money, including the email address and telephone number used in this scam.
#335697 by AlanJones Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 pm
The email address [email protected] is a free email address, again not something an established legitimate business would be using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335700 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am
You can't - it is just like a Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail email address anyone can register them using whatever details they want.

#335708 by ConcernedInvestor Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:37 am
Please tell me this is not true. I was also in contact with Shawn Lee from this company about oil and gas futures and have been trying to withdraw my investment for a few days with no reply.

Is there anything that I can do to get my money back?
#335850 by kasmith527 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:49 am
Where are you located? Was he a black male with a British accent? Please try to get his tag number so we can find out who he really is!
#349549 by Leezyb Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 pm
Ok so I met this guy too. He is currently trying to get me to invest. Can I get some details on how and what happened. If I can help catch him let me know please. I could tell it was a scam from the jump. So nothing lost yet.
#349551 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:42 pm
You are dealing with a criminal, who is using totally fake details, so you aren't going to catch him. The best thing for you to do is block him and don't respond to him any further.

Please post any new email addresses, websites, etc. that he is using as other victims may be searching for them.