Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#333675 by AlanJones Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:21 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to genuine provider of bank instruments e.g BG, SBLC, MTN, BANK DRAFT e.t.c.

Our procedures are flexible and easy to adjust in order to fully satisfy our clients.

NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED!

Our terms and conditions are reasonable and flexible enough to meet your needs.

Looking forward to receive your response if you are interested, feel free to contact me with my contact details below.

Regards

Rasheed Gaffar
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#335097 by AlanJones Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 am

I am direct to provider of bank instruments e.g BG, SBLC, MTN, BANK DRAFT e.t.c.

Our procedures are flexible and easy to adjust in order to fully satisfy our clients.

NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED!

Feel free to contact me with details below.

Regards

Rasheed Gaffar

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337446 by AlanJones Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Interested in Bank Instruments e.g BG, SBLC, MTN, BANK DRAFT e.t.c.

With flexible procedures straightforward to adjust in order to fully satisfy our clients.

Feel free to contact me with details below.

Regards

Rasheed Gaffar

#375030 by AlanJones Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:18 am
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

Hello,

I am direct to a reliable and very effective provider of SBLC and BG. We can issue in all major currencies to beneficiaries worldwide.

Our instruments are only from triple 'A' rated banks and the provider is 100% verifiable.

If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. kindly Contact me on [email protected] so we can set the ball in motion.

Kind regards.
Thank you.

#377890 by AlanJones Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 am

Rasheed Gaffar
BG SBLC BROKER / PROVIDER

Hello,

I am direct to a reliable and very effective provider of SBLC and BG. We can issue in all major currencies to beneficiaries worldwide.

Our instruments are only from triple 'A' rated banks and the provider is 100% verifiable.

If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. kindly Contact me on [email protected] so we can set the ball in motion.

Kind regards.
Thank you.