Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#395752 by AlanJones Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:08 am
Admin Note: This fake testimonial was posted by the dumb scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show how far these scammers will go to steal from their victims.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#395753 by AlanJones Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:09 am
Admin Note: This fake testimonial was posted by the dumb scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show how far these scammers will go to steal from their victims.

We at Shell petroleum say sorry to hear about your experience(s) with Sinowide (China) Holdings Ltd. However, we can testify that since our years of successful business relationship with Sinowide (China) Holdings Ltd, they are usually known for their exceptional customer service and we are shocked that they didn’t live up to those expectations due to email compromise as informed by the CEO, Mr. Bilal Toprak as quoted below;

"On behalf of my company, I sincerely apologize to those of our client(s) that were affected by the inconveniences caused by my skype and email compromise. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business as always potraying our normal standard of good standing and credibility”

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.