Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#320182 by AlanJones Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:59 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Buy or Lease SBLC/BG ---- I am direct to SBLC/BG lease and purchase the only problem it is Dutsche Bank - We have know the provider for over 20 years and can vouch for them.
• No upfront fee
• Must follow procedures (they will not change 1 word of their procedures)
• For purchase only, you can get a Pre Advice only if you escrow €250,000 with your attorney, if you do not need the Pre Advice you do not the Pre Advice.
• The least amount to lease is €50 M SBLC/BG price 8+2+1 or 11% of Face
• The Least amount to Purchase is €100 M SBLC/BG price 41+2+1 or 44%of Face
We have FC MTN starting at € 500 M smallest contract 5 B from Dutsche Bank must show 500 M POF cost 25+2+.5 or 27.5% of Face
We have aged MTN starting at €500 M smallest Contract 25 B from the 10 Banks all shown on Euroclear with ISIN number (must purchase with a split payment) must show 500 M POF cost 64+2+.5 or 67.5% of Face
Contact Peter Partos [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#331444 by AlanJones Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:00 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19547094644 & +18322127327

Peter Partos
5550 Glades Road, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL 33431
1-954-709-4644 OR 1-832-212-7327
[email protected] or personal: [email protected]
Profile of Peter Partos at Cambridge Energy Waste Management, Ltd

I have one provider who sell SS/S MTN/SBLC/BG starting at 28+2 - they have been in business 15 years.
I have 3 providers for FC SBLC/BG and MTN I have 5 institutional buyers for Screen lock and pay. them also If you want something monetized I have 3 providers for just that. depending on what you have I can do some as low as 20M to 5 B I am for real I do not do broker chains - If you are not direct do not call or bother me. , Always looking for people work with and share commission with anyone who bring in clients.
From Peter Partos

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#334202 by AlanJones Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 am
The contents of the posts are the proof - take a look at what "Peter" claims to be offering - in particular "We have aged MTN starting at €500 M smallest Contract 25 B"

He claims to be able to supply Bank Instruments with a value of up to €25 Billion. All of that using a couple of mobile phones, a free email address and a single page website with a list of other dodgy financial offers - and all the while running his Waste Management company.

There is no trace of him with any financial regulator in the USA, UK or Australia, so do you really think he is legitimate?

If you're still not sure, speak to your bank manager, financial adviser or accountant and see what they have to say about what you are being offered. If you were eligible for a SBLC, your own bank will be happy to provide it to you, if you're not then no random stranger on the Internet is going to be able to provide them.

#357636 by [email protected] Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 am
Mod note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Please Mr. Poster can you kindly explain how i am a scammer. I deal with the Real provider's and i do not ask for any up front fees, please every one kindly ignore this post that Mr. Peter Partos is a scammer.
Thank you.
Peter Partos
#357640 by AlanJones Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 am
[email protected] wrote:Please Mr. Poster can you kindly explain how i am a scammer.

I guess you're too dumb to be able to read the above post where I explained how you are a scammer.

#357641 by AlanJones Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 am
Telephone number +19547094644 links to a Facebook profile in the name of Peter Parks, another one of your fake ids Peter?

#357642 by AlanJones Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:03 pm
From the WhoIs for cambridgetechint.com:
Creation Date: 2016-02-26T13:13:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-26T13:13:29Z

Registrant Name: Peter Partos
Registrant Organization: cambridge Energy Waste Management
Registrant Street: 1251 S Federal Hwy
Registrant City: Boca raton
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33432
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8322127327
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The domain is now expired.

#361676 by AlanJones Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:36 pm

We are Looking To Purcahase or Monetize Brazilian MTN/SBLC/BG and Bonds
We look at 10 to 20 a week and we can get the owner some money about 5% to 15% we have been successful. There no charge for us to look. Please send me a copy of the instrument and my staff will let you know. WE ONLY DEAL WITH THE OWNER - we will pay a broker fee of 1%
Send them to Peter Partos - [email protected]
Thank you,
Peter

#365342 by AlanJones Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:50 pm

I can do Unrated bank's financial instrument monetized I have a method of doing it. Please just send me what you have and my staff will let you know in 48 hours or less. SBLC/BG/MTN/LC or any other
Contact me at the following Peter Partos [email protected] Skype : flaman1651

#382066 by Peter Partos Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 pm
Mod note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting criminals will go to steal from their victims.

I am Peter Partos I have never charged a upfront fee or if anyone asks for fee RUN AWAY AND REPORT THEM. I only deal with real companies or people who have over 500M as POF any thing smaller they have to go to JOKER BROKER, who can not deliver.
You or anyone can show where I have taken money for sale of SBLC/BG/MTN I will give them $10,000 and not delivered!!! I only deal with institutions or very large corporations
This is a fact from one of very large providers since 2012 he had over 3800 apply with KYC and POF and only 39 Passed compliance and only 12 purchased. I can call any of you scammer and use any name I want. There is checking of fact or due vetting of anything posted here.
I have be scammed by this site
Peter Partos
#382067 by AlanJones Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:16 am
Hello you pathetic piece of shit scammer Peter Partos. You must be really desperate to avoid losing victims to keep crawling out from under your rock to post your lies here.

The facts speak for themselves - 2 fake domains registered and then abandoned after a couple of years - legitimate businesses don't do that, they stick around.

Then there's your dumb claims to be able to arrange multi-million dollar bank deals using only your free email addresses. Anyone who has even the slightest experience of financial services knows just how ridiculous that is :laugh-s:

#382070 by AlanJones Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:29 am
Dumb scammer Peter Partos claims that his company address is "5550 Glades Road, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL 33431". According to Google, that address is a virtual office used by multiple companies. So, not only does he use mobile phones and free email addresses for these multi-million dollar deals, but he does it with no physical office. :roll:

Then there's the address that he used to register his fake domains "1251 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton", which is a small residential property.

#391885 by AlanJones Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 am
From LinkedIn:
Peter Partos
Charman of the Board

Monetize from Unrated Banks
We can Monetize unrated and rated bank SBLC/BG as long as the bank can SWIFT - LTV will be determined on amount and which bank it is from, If interested Email me at [email protected]

#395751 by Shell Petroleum Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:31 am
We at Shell petroleum say sorry to hear about your experience(s) with Sinowide (China) Holdings Ltd. However, we can testify that since our years of successful business relationship with Sinowide (China) Holdings Ltd, they are usually known for their exceptional customer service and we are shocked that they didn’t live up to those expectations due to email compromise as informed by the CEO, Mr. Bilal Toprak as quoted below;

"On behalf of my company, I sincerely apologize to those of our client(s) that were affected by the inconveniences caused by my skype and email compromise. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business as always potraying our normal standard of good standing and credibility”