Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#335964 by AlanJones Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:12 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Adu Keita" - [email protected]

Attn sir / madam,a

I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial Gold in bulk quantities. As we represent a large number of local artisan miners, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 400 kilograms of 22.karat alluvial Gold monthly.

Following is information concerning our product:

Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
Origin: Burkina Faso and Ghana, West Africa
Assay reports provided by SGS Laboratories, Accra,

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso and Ghana necessary to export Gold from Republic of Benin, thus we can provide service to any part of the world.

If you are interested please get back to me for more details.

Thanks,
Mr. Adu Keita.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#339593 by AlanJones Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Adu Keita" - [email protected]

Attn sir / madam,

I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial Gold in bulk quantities. As we represent a large number of local artisan miners, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 400 kilograms of 22.karat alluvial Gold monthly.

Following is information concerning our product:

Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
Origin: Burkina Faso and Ghana, West Africa
Assay reports provided by SGS Laboratories, Accra,

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of Burkina Faso and Ghana necessary to export Gold from Republic of Benin, thus we can provide service to any part of the world.

If you are interested please get back to me for more details.

Thanks,
Mr. Adu Keita.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.