Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#336369 by Carlabanker Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:05 am
A scammer and time-waster with a fanciful financial program.

Trade program

Please note that:
- There is NO Humanitarian projects required,
- There is NO Monetization required,
- There is NO risk on the client’s funds,
- There is NO movement of funds.
The trade group will use its own funds for the trade.
General Conditions:
- The Funds remain on the Client's account in its current bank.
- Minimum Initial Investment is Ten (10) Million Euro
- No Maximum limit
- First step is about one bullet getting Gross Profits between two hundred percent (200%)
and eight hundred percent (800%) of the Initial Investment over a period of five (5)
banking days.
- After the bullet period, the principal investment will be invested in a Twelve (12) months
program which will return Gross profits between thirty percent (30%) and fifty percent
(50%) per Month.
- All profits will be send to the Paymaster (US Lawyer and International registered
Paymaster)
- Paymaster will take care of paying the client as well as all intermediaries and consultants
as per the IMFPAs signed by the Client and deposited within the paymaster (Already
Done)
- Client will be registered within the Paymaster through an official paymaster
contract (Already Done)
- Group leaders will sign Sub-fee agreements to all beneficiaries that will also be
deposited within the Paymaster for execution (Already Done).
Profits:
- The profits of the Bullet will come in addition to the Initial investment in order to be
integrated in the 12 months program.
- The profits of the 12 months program will be directly transferred to the Paymaster in
order to execute the payments for the Client and the commissions.
- Commissions: For the Platform Facilitators as well as for the Consultants are unchanged.
If the above is of an interest to you please kindly let me know as soon as possible. In that
case I will request you to send me an updated KYC including a new bank statement.
Best Regards

Antoine GHAFARI
Phone: +33 609 786 986
Email: [email protected]

His partners:

Guy LAUER
Phone: +33 615 300 266
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#344019 by NazDEX Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:32 pm
Good evening, I too was contacted by this gentleman who offers me a bank guarantee of a very high sum (many millions of euro) in order to be able to monetize it and insert it into a trading program. you had that exchange by mail? because I was contacted by another individual, and at random I found the email of this m. Antoine as CC: and I tried to copy / paste on the internet and I came across your post. can you tell me more please?
thank you