Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#337445 by AlanJones Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Direct to Genuine Provider of Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter of Credit; I am direct to a Provider of banking instruments who has recently issued for a couple of my clients this Provider is 100% certifiable and verifiable you can do your due diligence on them.
They are specialized with issuing of Banking Instruments such as fresh cut Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit, at no-upfront fee.

ONLY serious buyer’s or direct broker’s to contact, our Provider is ready to issue immediately, once terms are agreed. Contact Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344603 by AlanJones Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:49 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

AVAILABLE BG, SBLC, LC FOR LEASE/PURCHASE AT ZERO UP-FRONT
I am direct to a genuine and reliable Provider of BG, SBLC and other Bank Instruments. They are specialized with issuing of Banking Instruments such as fresh cut Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit, at Zero Up-front fee. ONLY serious buyers or direct mandate to contact please. Email : [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.