Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#337632 by MantaJJ Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:16 am
Has anyone heard of this trading company based in Tokyo
NEWCORP CAPITAL
1 CHOME-12-1 NIHONBASHI
CHUO-KU
TOKYO 103-8260
JAPAN
T: +81 3 4578 9565
E: [email protected]
Advertisement

#337633 by AlanJones Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 am
Please post some more details, such as what they are offering you, how they contacted you, etc.

From the WhoIs
Creation Date: 2012-03-18T15:48:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-18T15:48:37Z

Registrant Name: Jatinder Singh
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 34B Springdale Rd
Registrant City: Singapore
Registrant State/Province: Singapore
Registrant Postal Code: 10221
Registrant Country: SG
Registrant Phone: +65.2276111
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337699 by Holdenfan Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:47 pm
Hi
I have a Vincent Harley (he has a English accent) calling me constantly trying to get me to buy Netflick shares ,and I'm pretty sure he has called me a lot of over a 4 year period off and on with other deals( Yunnen mining) from other share market company names (Nomura financial), .
He is to call me back on Monday 28/08/17 to confirm if I want in on the deal, so will ask for account details to send money to.
I like to keep him interested in me to take away a small part of his dodge dealings time.
I wish I could meet with him face to face and tell this dude to get a real job and a few more encouraging words ,as he must be doing well from scamming people as he has been at me for 4 years now.
Regards Mike
#337827 by FletcherGC Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:02 pm
I've also had that English chap (might have been Vincent) from Hong Kong calling me in the past. This time I have Mike Richards an American from Newcorp Capital, Tokyo calling wanting me to buy shares in Netflix. He sent a client trade application form in pdf for me to print off, fill in, scan and send back.They have a website: https://www.newcorpcapital.com/ and claim to have been around since 2013 but I don't see any other reference to them on the web.