Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#338240 by documentexpat Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:58 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is. What a moron.

([email protected])buy/get real ielts/Purchase/obtain ielts certificate, get registered ielts certificate without exam in pakistan/india/australia/SaudiRabia/lebanon/UAE, original nebosh certificate, buy/order original/legit ielts certificate in India, buy original ielts certificate pakistan/ nebosh in qatar, buy nebosh certificate without exams, real ielts for sale, buy genuine/verifiable ielts, obtain authentic ielts in pakistan, where can i buy ielts without exams, get ielts band 7, english language certificate

Hi Friends

You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT,Esol, Toiec, Oet, ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Celban, FCE, CAE,CPE, BEC, Fle, Tesol, without exams/test???
At our association we can help you obtain/get/buy/request/order/Purchase/order/apply the original/registered/legit/real/certified/verify/authentic/genuine ielts, toelf, gmat, gre, pte, nebosh, esol, toeic, celta/delta certificate of all this test without taking/attending/writing the exam/test. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers, Ets, Gmat Etc... and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In Documentation and Travel consultancy.

Advantages of ielts through(nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com)
IELTS means (International English Language Testing System) is popular worldwide with speakers of English as a second language as proof of their proficiency. IELTS is jointly owned and managed by the British Council, Cambridge English Language Assessment and IDP Education Australia working underground in partnershipe with *(([email protected]))*. If you plan to enrol at a university or college, apply to business organisations, or register for a visa from government agencies in countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, the *((nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com))* can help you reach your education, career or life goals.

Whether you are applying for study, work or a visa abroad((authenicdocument yahoo dot com)) is the same in terms of content, examiners, format, level of difficulty and scoring. but it is advisable to contact us for any problems you are facing on any certificate and we will tell you more before your next attempt. In most countries, test centres offer preparatory courses and language classes, but you can also find online ielts certificate without exaams that will help you achieve your dreams. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers, Ets, Gmat Etc... and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In Documentation and Travel consultancy.

The email ((nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com)) for career and immigration purposes, it a new UK government-approved Secure English Language center created to support your UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application.

If you are interested in studying abroad, remember that many universities worldwide and all universities and colleges in the UK nd round the world accept IELTS test results. Tier 4 student visa applicants can apply to universities in the UK with an IELTS result from ((british council)),the institution has additional local agents ((authenticdocument yahoo dot com)) that work on behalf of the British Council, ensuring the organisation with great work and delivery of the IELTS examinations.

If you are considering an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme, you should contact ((nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com)).. Find your chosen college,university or work in any country and check the version of IELTS that is right for you.

IELTS for work
Providing proof of your language proficiency is an important step in obtaining a visa so that you can work abroad. Language skills are key to career success, and are considered a valuable asset in addition to all the other requirements of any job. If you are a work visa applicant, you must achieve either ‘competent’ English or ‘vocational’ English language skills, meaning you will have to be prepared for more than basic conversational English.

In the UK, applicants must score at least 6.5 on each of the four components of the test (Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing).
For working in Australia, a test score of 5 is considered to be ’vocational English’ level. A band score of 6 means that the applicant is a ’competent English’ speaker.
In New Zealand, work permit applicants must gain an overall band score of 4 or higher in the IELTS General or Academic module. They may also provide additional evidence of their English language abilities, such as information about countries they have lived in, their current country of residence or their family’s knowledge of English.
In Canada, applicants should check directly with ((nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com)) if you want to apply to for the IELTS score requirements. Employers and educational institutions generally set their own language requirements.
In all these countries, you should take in consideration that minimum score requirements vary depending on your chosen occupation. For some professions, applicants must achieve a minimum of 6 in each of the testing modules, whereas for teachers, for example, a minimum score of 7 is required.

IELTS for immigration
Government agencies use the IELTS exam as part their applications processes to obtain citizenship or the right to permanent residence. They consider language proficiency to be strongly related to people’s ability to integrate into the community and the workplace. The IELTS exam is accepted by immigration authorities and continues to play an important role in using language assessment as a mean to control migration numbers.

A new UK-government-approved Secure English Language center (ielts dot certified yahoo dot com) has been introduced as part of the visa application process. This center is known as (ID documentamentation) This means that ((ielts dot2017 yahoo dot com)) can be used to prove your English language abilities in support of a UK Visa and Immigration (UVI).

Score examples

Immigration to New Zealand requires an IELTS overall score of 6.5 in either the General Training or Academic IELTS modules. This is mandatory for a visa application.
Canada accepts IELTS, but you will also have to achieve the Canadian Language Benchmarks standard.
Australia recognises both Vocational and Competent English by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Check with government agencies or institutions in these countries for specific language requirements and scores regarding immigration.

Contact us for more details

email:(authenticdocument yahoo dot com)
mail:(nebosh dot 2017 yahoo dot com)
twitter:(@docu1234)

1- we provide Official certificate with registration into the database and actual center stamps for customers interested in obtaining the certificate without taking the test.

2- If you already took the test and it less than a month that you took the test, we can update the results obtained in your previous test to provide you with a new certificate with the updated results for you to follow you PR procedures without any risk.

3- we can provide Question papers for future test before the actual test date. the questionnaires will be issued about 6 to 10 days before the test data and will be 100% same questions that will appear in the test. guaranteed at 100%.

4- We are teachers and examination officials working together as team so you can choice any of our proffessional to go in for
the exams on your behaft.

5- You can register for your exams and go in for but we shall provide your target scores as you request because we have underground partners working at any center test which give us access into the system.

6- We equally assist our clients by sending recommendation letters to well known
educational institution or enterprises offering employment abroad in Canada, UK,
USA, Australia, NEW Zealand and others in order to give you a kick start for your
future.

7- We Can Get You A second Chance In Life with New Identity to protect your privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. Apply for real register Passport ,Visa, Driving License, ID CARDS, marriage certificates,diplomas, working permit, resident permit, etc

ABOUT US:

((We are fast, reliable and flexible))

((We are popular and trusted))

((We are highly experienced in documentation))

((We have excellent pass into database))

Our organisation is well connected with various invigilators, British council data
base managers and test centers, which enables us to register your scores in any ielts
center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council
certified. If you want to make an inquiry please use below details to contact us.

whatsapp(+237651104272)
We are confident in the quality of our services, but if suddenly you
are not satisfied with the result of our work, we will refund you all
the money for the work. Sometimes it happens that we do not fully satisfy
our client and we have to return to him all the money for the work.
PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY! Please note that we will NOT process an order etc
without an UPFRONT payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I’ll pay you later,
COD’s etc. We have to pay our resource a Commission before any entry into the system
is even made. This means in detail that if you contact us back and state or request
that we just enter your information into the data base and incur all the up front
cost then then we are sorry because we don't work that way .

=======KEY WORDS ==============================================================
Get ielts band 7 pakistan
buy ielts certificate
buy original ielts certificate
ielts certificate for sale
ielts certificate for sale in uae
ielts certificate verification
Obtain IELTS Certificates without Taking Exams
Buy Real Ielts,toefel,passports, Online Without Exam
Where can someone buy a registered TOEFL and IELTS certificate
BUY/OBTAIN/GET/MODIFY/PURCHASE IELTS Certificate without exams
Buy/Get/Order/Request/Apply for a original ielts certificate
Buy Ielts certificate in Australia
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 India
can i pass in ielts exam from money
Get Ielts Band 8 Afghanistan
Obtain Ielts Band 8 United Arab Emirates
Acquire Ielts certified Band 8 Dubai
Order Ielts certified Band 8 Italy
Buy Toelf certificate in Saudi Arabia
Buy real Gmat certificate in Pakistan
Pay for Ielts certificate Band 8 Spain
Apply for Ielts Band 8 Pakistan
Obtain Ielts Band 8 Ouzbékistan
Purchase Ielts Band 8 Albania
buy Ielts Band 7 and 8 Algeria
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 Iran
Buy Gre certificate in Kuwait
Obtain Ielts Band 7 in China
Buy Ielts 8 Qatar in Afghanistan
Get Ielts Band 7 and 8 Sri Lanka
Acquire Ielts Band 8 Palestine
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 France
ielts certificate without exam in punjab
Purchase Ielts Band 8 Turkey
Buy Pte certificate in Lebanon
Buy Toelf certificate in Saudi Arabia
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 Egypt
Ielts certificate for sale in uae
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 Germany
Ielts Band 8 Dominican Republic
Buy Ielts certificate Band 8 Lebanon
Get Ielts Band 8 Saudi Arabia
Get Original Pte Certificate in Italy
Buy Original Toefl Certificate in India
Obtain Original Toefl Certificate in Pakistan
Get Real Toefl IBT Certificate in Oman
Buy Real Toefl IBT Certificate in Kuwait
Obtain Real Toefl IBT Certificate in Russia
Buy Real Toefl PBT certificate in canada
Obtain Real Nebosh certificate in usa
Buy Nebosh certificate in UK without test
Buy Fle certificate in France
Get Pte certificate in jordan
Buy Ielts certificate Band 7 in India
Get Ielts cert Band 7 in Afghanistan
Obtain Ielts Band 7 United Arab Emirates
Need Ielts certificate Band 7 Dubai
Get Ielts certificate Band 7 Italy

Buy IELT Karachi, buy IELTS Pakistan, Get IELTS UAE, buy IELTS UK, Obtain IELTS certificate, buy IELTS degree, buy IELTS eBook, buy IELTS exam, buy IELTS, buy IELTS in Dubai, buy IELTS material online , buy IELTS practice test online, purchase IELTS, Order IELTS India, buy IELTS score, buy IELTS Mumbai, apply for IELTS, buy IELTS band 7, buy IELTS test, buy IELTS certificate, Take IELTS Syria, buy IELTS test online, buy IELTS test papers, buy IELTS band 8, buy certificate, buy road to IELTS, registered IELTS, Cambridge IELTS 9, buy online Cambridge IELTS, can buy IELTS certificate, can I buy IELTS, where can I buy IELTS, where can Get IELTS, where can I buy IELTS Singapore, buy IELTS Indonesia, band 7 Indonesia, where can I buy IELTS Toronto, where can I buy IELTS certificate, where can apply IELTS, where can I obtain IELTS, where to buy IELTS Delhi, where to buy IELTS in Dubai, where to buy IELTS Egypt, where to buy IELTS where to buy IELTS in Malaysia, where to buy IELTS Singapore , where to buy IELTS Vietnam,buy ielts academic, buy ielts general, ielts book online, registered ielts, ielts, ielts certificate pakistan, buy real nebosh qatar, buy original nebosh certificate without exams, buy real toelf certificate,

Apply for an IELTS without exams test|Apply for australia without IELTS without exams| Apply for Australian student visa without IELTS without exams|Apply for IELTS without exams|Apply for IELTS without exams 2016|Apply for IELTS without exams academic|Apply for IELTS without exams Australia|Apply for IELTS without exams Bahrain|Apply for IELTS without exams British council|Apply for IELTS without exams Canada|Apply for IELTS without exams dubai|Apply for IELTS without exams exam| Apply for IELTS without exams 2016|Apply for IELTS without exams exam Azerbaijan|Apply for IELTS without exams exam British council|Apply for IELTS without exams exam idp|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Bahrain| Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Georgia|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Jeddah|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Jordan|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in Lebanon|Apply for IELTS without exams exam in UK |Apply for IELTS without exams exam India|Apply for IELTS without exams exam online|Apply for IELTS without exams exam online in Libya|Apply for IELTS without exams IDP|Apply for IELTS without exams in Abu Dhabi| Apply for IELTS without exams in Azerbaijan|Apply for IELTS without exams in dubai| Apply for IELTS without exams in kuwait|Apply for IELTS without exams in lahore|Apply for IELTS without exams in London|Apply for IELTS without exams in Pakistan|Apply for IELTS without exams in Qatar|Apply for IELTS without exams in Uzbekistan|Apply for IELTS without exams India|Apply for IELTS without exams Kuwait|Apply for IELTS without exams lebanon|Apply for IELTS without exams Melbourne|Apply for IELTS without exams online|Apply for IELTS without exams online in Australia|Apply for IELTS without exams online in Qatar|Apply for IELTS without exams paper|Apply for IELTS without exams Saudi Arabia|Apply for IELTS without exams scholarship|Apply for IELTS without exams scholarship|Apply for IELTS without exams test|Apply for IELTS without exams test Bahrain|Apply for IELTS without exams test idp|Apply for IELTS without exams test in india|Apply for IELTS without exams test in london|Apply for IELTS without exams test in melbourne|Apply for IELTS without exams test in riyadh|Apply for IELTS without exams test in sydney| Apply for IELTS without exams test online| Apply for IELTS without exams test online in India| Apply for IELTS without exams test online in london| Apply for IELTS without exams test Saudi Arabia| Apply for IELTS without exams through british council| Apply for IELTS without exams UAE| Apply for new zealand with IELTS without exams| Apply for ukvi IELTS without exams|Apply for USA without IELTS without exams| Apply online for IELTS without exams idp| British council Apply for IELTS without exams|Can pass for IELTS without exams| Can i Apply for australia with IELTS without exams|Can i Apply for australian visa with IELTS without exams|Can i Apply for Canada immigration without IELTS without exams|Can i Apply for IELTS without exams again|Can i Apply for IELTS without exams online|Can i Apply for IELTS without exams|Can i Apply for new zealand without IELTS without exams|Can i Apply for pr without IELTS without exams|Can we Apply for IELTS without exams without passport|Can we Apply online for IELTS without exams|deadline to Apply for IELTS without exams|documents needed to Apply for IELTS without exams|documents required to Apply for IELTS without exams|documents to Apply for IELTS without exams|eligibility to Apply for IELTS without exams|How Apply for IELTS without exams exam|How Can i Apply for IELTS without exams exam|How do i Apply for IELTS without exams exam|How many days before Apply for IELTS without exams|How many days before should i Apply for IELTS without exams|How many times Can i Apply for IELTS without exams|

NOTE: This list is not complete kindly get back to us directly with details on the band
score required and test date you need the certificate for and we shall get back to you
with the procedures. Feel Free to contact directly with us via

email(authenticdocument yahoo dot com)
Advertisement

#338243 by AlanJones Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:04 pm
Thanks for self-reporting, dumbass. It saves us the effort of having to go look for you.

For the bots:
email:([email protected])
mail:([email protected])
whatsapp(+237651104272)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#338245 by Bryon Williams Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:15 pm
@documentexpat is there more you would like to add? It's not good to spam an anti scam site.

https://www.hepays.com/dating/seeking-r ... 7651104272

posted by: louis2 posted in:
Yaunde Cameroon · 1 week ago
seeking rich suger mumy whatsapp(+237651104272)

Scammer:

LOUIS KIA says:
AUGUST 15, 2017 AT 3:34 AM
hi i am louis and i live in cameroon i might be young because i am 22 buy trust me you will
like me once we get to know each other. i will love to be your sugarbaby and i can keep secets too.here is my number (+237651104272).hope to hear from you soon sweet mama

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#338264 by AlanJones Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 pm
Another email address used by the scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.