Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#338590 by Mrcamberos Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:51 am
Peter Cameron Halliday is a world class sophisticated scammer. He proports to be running a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP), but he is a liar, a cheat, and a scammer. I heard about him through an online unlicensed broker (first red flag), but it isnt hard to find him all over linkedin craiglist and other sites promoting his garbage. He offered a program where $300k USD becomes $3 million in 50 days. I should have known this was too good to be true yet unsuspecting brokers in the USA and other places promote his program as gospel because he promises them 10-15% commission. He is a LIAR. He takes the money into the account of an accomplice and them the money is stolen and laundered. He will either claim. 1. Program failed 2. The money was sent back you already but can never provide any wire confirmation of money being sent. In some elaborate schemes he even ask you to wire money and them claim scammers hacked his email so it wasnt him who emailed and you have sent funds to the wrong person. What a lowlife scammer.
Its been 6 months and i am tired. I am speaking out because other victims out there are afraid to do so for fear of looking stupid. He is based in Austrailia but claims to travel all over the world : london, africa, malta, etc. He is no trustee at all but uses that claim to his advantage saying he cannot give any information about the program. I hope this ba*rd gets what he deserves. I REPEAT dont invest even a penny with him you will lose. Real trade programs and instruments exist but anything requiring upfront money

And here is proof he is still scamming. None of his "clients' (victims) have ever been paid.
From: Peter Halliday <[email protected]> Date: Friday, July 28, 2017 Subject: Two draft examples of Trustee SBLC sell contracts and next the 500k to 1.5
Cc: Andrew Universal <[email protected]>, [email protected] My apologies for taking a while to send some draft trustee SBLC contracts. Attached are two draft examples of Trustee SBLC sell contracts ​ and also a little about me and example trust letter of instructions and example trust deed and a little about trust law. ​ Next I will send the simple 50 days 500,000 to 1.5 million trust program with the trust client I will be meeting in Malta next week. sincerely from Peter C P Halliday as trustee In all matters I act as a trustee. All transactions in accordance with and under international trust law (including from hcch.net gostickhall.com trusts-and-trustees.com/main2.htm ) When my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:- USA +1 (818) 570 5520 UK +44 (020) 3286 8754 Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456 Mail to:- The law offices of Robert C. Halliday and Associates at 1B 147 Foster St, Dandenong Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3175 TRUSTS INCLUDE:- Universal Trustees Trust VIP Trust Com Trust Universal Trustees International Investment Trust and clients' personal and corporate trusts Business at [email protected] and universaltrustees.biz SKYPE petercphalliday WECHAT peter-international WHATSAPP +971523682564 Terms include STQ, SFCT, S.T. and I.A.W.I.T.L., E & O E If you do not know the meaning of the above terms please ask
Advertisement