Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#339228 by AlanJones Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:50 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC/MTN?..Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: seventh.ltd
Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN?. This instrument can be deliver to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Feel free to contact me as my terms and conditions are very reasonable.

Contact Details:
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#341326 by AlanJones Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 am

Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN?. This instrument can be deliver to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Feel free to contact me as my terms and conditions are very reasonable.

Contact Details:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351808 by AlanJones Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am

Contact Details:

#352498 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

Contact Details: