Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#339683 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 am
Kelly L. Wideman is a knowing money mule/thief that receives money for scammers. He has been doing this for a year as we know of. He refuses to stop.

Examples.

Base on our telephone conversation now, here is another account information which you were advise to use and deposit the 450 Pounds.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Beneficiary Name: Kelly L. Wideman
Account Number: 8671993551
Routing Number: 063107513
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Bank Address, 1199 North Beneath Rd, Sarasota, Florida USA
Beneficiary address, 5374 Sarapointe Dr. Sarasota, FL 3423 USA

Please make everything possible to get this done today to enable us dispatch your ATM Card as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dr. Raymond.

Kelly L. Wideman then changes account after being warned.
Bank -Wells Fargo
A/c, 8671921859
Routing number, 063107513
SWIFT CODE -wfbius6s
Name, Kelly L. wideman.
bank address, 1199 North beneath rd, sarasota, florida.
Beneficiary address, 5374 Sarapointe Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34232

Now he changes to a new bank after another warning.
Bank Name:
Fifth Third Bank,add Stickney point BC,6620 S Tamiami Trl.,MD. B43308 Sarasota Florida, 34231.
Account Name: Kelly L Wideman
Rounting Number: 067091719
Swift Code:Ftbcus3c
Account Number:7904625782
Beneficiary Address:5374 Sarapointe Dr. Sarasota Florida,34232.

Please post any emails asking for payments sent to Kelly L Wideman he is no longer a victim. He is a scammer and thief.

You can also forward the emails to me. Find my email address in my signature below.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#339692 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am
The victim of Kelly L Wideman has told me the newest scam is a dying cancer patient.

This is a typical Advance Fee Fraud where the scammer pretends to be giving away money. However, the scammer wants you to pay fake fees to receive the pretend money.

Players in the scam besides Kelly L Wideman are:

Nadia Edward [email protected]
Tom Ben (her financial advisor) [email protected]
Lawyer Vatessa Tolbert [email protected]

https://www.419scam.org/emails/2017-08/ ... 120.20.htm
Reply-To: < [email protected] >
Subject: DEAREST IN CHRIST

Dearest in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I’m Mrs.Nadia Edward the widow of late Mr Edward , I’m 74 year sold. I am a Christian convert, suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that i may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband was killed during the Gulf War,and our long years of marriage was not blessed with children. My husband was very wealthy.After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what i should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable .He says i may not last for more than six months,based on this i have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Church and society with major focus on the poor, needy and victims of HIV/AIDS.

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $25.000,000USD for your work in developing the Church and to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a Finance Company in the country where my husband worked, My lawyer will file the application for the transfer of this money in your designated name and information’s, after my applications and instructions.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. finally i honestly employ you to make sure that these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can agree with me,and remember these are the demands of a dieing woman who has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense.Always remember that.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.

I shall be awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Mrs.Nadia Edward

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#339693 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am
Kelly Wideman
Sarasota, FL
AKA: Kelly L Wideman, Kelly L Wideeman

Kelly Leroy Wideman

Report his criminal activities to your local law enforcement and IC3 https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#341956 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 pm
ICPC OFFICE < [email protected] > wrote:
Kind attention: xxxxxxxx

Do that now and let know so that i will direct on the account that you are going to send the fee to one of our agent bank account in your country also don't inform anyone that you have stopped or cancalled the payment till i am done with our invistagation because you have lost enough and i don't want you to loose again.

Am here to make sure that you will receive your brothers Fund and send the fee to a right source .

BEST REGARDS,
MR EKPO NTA

FOR: INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES & OTHER RELATED OFFENCES COMMISSION (ICPC).
CC: TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA (FRN)
CC: TO THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY (GCFR)
CC: TO THE CRIME DIVISION UNIT (CDU)

Date: Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Kind attention: xxxxxxxxx ( The correct information )
To: xxxxxx

Kind attention: xxxxxx

This the correct account information that you will send the fee to our Agent in the United states Florida.

Account information stated below:

Bank Name: Fifth Third Bank.

Bank address: Stickney point BC ,6620 S Tamiami Trl., MD, B43308, Sarasota ,Fl, 34232.

Bank Routing number, 067091719.

Account Holders Name: Kelly L Wideman

Account Number: 7904-625-782

Account Holders Address: 5374 Sarasota Fl,

I wait to receive the transfer of wire sip as soon as possible.

BEST REGARDS,
MR EKPO NTA

FOR: INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES & OTHER RELATED OFFENCES COMMISSION (ICPC).
CC: TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA (FRN)
CC: TO THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY (GCFR)
CC: TO THE CRIME DIVISION UNIT (CDU)

Please post any emails asking for payments sent to Kelly L Wideman he is no longer a victim. He is a scammer and thief.

You can also forward the emails to me. Find my email address in my signature below.