Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#339788 by AlanJones Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:32 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Hello Sir/Ma
Am direct mandate to an active,reliable and capable provider of Financial Instruments, been working with my provider for long and we have close deals working with my provider terms.. kindly contact below for more details and our working procedure.

Email: [email protected]

Brokers are also welcome.

Hello Sir/Ma,

I’m Appavdoo from indian.. I work as Financial Consultant for my clients and presently am in direct contact with an active, reliable and capable provider of Bank Instruments(SBLC/FC BG & LC)..known my provider for over 3 years now and we’ve close successful deals working with my provider’s terms.. If interested kindly contact below for more details .Skype: Raddiasblcleasing

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information..

Fake profile name - Appavdo Raddia Ramakrishnan
I work as financial consultant for my clients and we lease our instrument such as BG/SBLC/LC/MTN at Financing
Lease SBLC/BG Arab Internationa College Ohio
Cardiff, United Kingdom
[email protected]

Financial Engineering & Investment / Asset Management.
Languages: English, French, Dutch, Spanish and German

Specialities:

* Financial Engineering & Consulting: major project financing, secured private investments, buy / sell and monetizing bank instruments.
• Selling LTN/MTN on Euroclear, Bloomberg and Black Screen.
• Credit enhancement and project funding, providing recourse & non recourse loans (up to 70% of the Face Value) backed by Top 50 World Bank instruments.

Other experiences:

Am direct mandate to the provider of bank instruments such as fresh cut BG, SBLC and LC, Based on the Face Value of BG/SBLC/LC Plus (0.5% + X %) Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

We deliver with time and precision as set-forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, mortgage financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease provider, these Instruments can be monetized for 100% funding.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. [via Contact Form Below]

appavdoraddiafinance(AT)gmail com
Skype ID: raddiasblcleasing

Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#346230 by AlanJones Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am

I'm in direct connect with a Reliable, Active and Capable Provider of FC BG/SBLC LC for Lease/Purchase. We've close successful Deals together over the years working with his procedure. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding. Contact Below For Details Sir

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355314 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:10 am

Hello Sir/Ma!

I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of Bank Instruments(SBLC/FC BG & LC) we've close successful deals together since working over the years.

Our SBLC/BG can be engaged in PPP Trading, Signature Projects, Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Business Funding, Aviation and MORE.. If interested, you can contact me through SKYPE(raddiasblcleasing) for more details and our working procedure.

Am direct the provider, Brokers are welcome with their clients.

Best Regards

#360083 by AlanJones Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 pm
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

Hello Sir/Ma!

I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of Bank Instruments(SBLC/FC BG & LC) we've close successful deals together since working over the years.

Our SBLC/BG can be engaged in PPP Trading, Signature Projects, Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Business Funding, Aviation and MORE.. If interested, you can contact me through SKYPE(raddiasblcleasing) for more details and our working procedure.

Am direct the provider, Brokers are welcome with their clients.

Best Regards

#374594 by AlanJones Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:35 pm

WE HAVE BG/SBLC for Lease/Purchase