Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#340940 by AlanJones Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 am
Diamond Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13052055133

currently we have13.14 CT's of cut and polished stones ranging in size from .25 CT to 3.61 CT and 14.48 CT's in raw stones. The cut stones were cut by the a company that cut's for Harry Winston in NY. This is a sample purchase I am direct to the mine owner in Sierra Leone. on this initial purchase the seller is looking for 320K. We are also looking for a purchaser that can agree to a monthly contract for diamonds. Only serious buyers please contact me at 305-205-5133 or [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#340941 by AlanJones Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:53 am
Also does Loan Scams

Need a loan for a great investment property? Tired of banks saying no because of your credit score? Need a business loan for your company? We want to hear about your great investment property !! Contact us today! [email protected] or 305-205-5133

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.