Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#342954 by Carlabanker Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity:

Dear Sirs,

Till 15. December is still open a lot of programs,

I am exclusive agent who have direct connection to managers and traders who makes multiple backing on personal investition, they are working with top 20 global banks with all necessary licenses,
It is 100% legal&safe.

The investition of program start from minimum 50 million € or $ and is huge return.

At 50 million is usually 5x to 6x of return.
If it is investiton 100 million + is up to 10x times of the return.

In this month are really good programs for the investors.

When money is invested, then the contract is signed and money freezes it for the duration of the contract, the money is nowhere send, does not raise and does not possess. Security of investment provide the World Bank and traders contract.
The duration of the program is usually 1 year and 1 day.
The investor will get back the any amount of the investion returned within 2 months.

You can enter as PHYSICAL or as COMPANY
If you go as PHYSICAL:
1.Investor's Passport
2.POF proof of funds (max. 3days old)
3.Electronic contact of the investor (email, telephone number)
If you go as go COMPANY + 4.the registration paper of the company.
These documents are first necessary to get a green light from the trader.

The CIS papers which you have it in the attachment are direct from Trader. The CIS which have to be fulfilled to step in the program. When you fill up, you must send me back in 72 hours. Then program manager will check, and if everything is ok then trader will call you in 48 hours.

Our Trader blocks just cash that is on your name. He does not issue any credit line or bslc !It's nowhere acceptable to step in the program with BG, SBLC, LTV other credits etc..
The trader do not take any insurance or bank guarantees so you have to monetaized by yourself and when the money is on your cash account of the firm/company or yourself it can be right away blocked for PPP program. So If you have money on your account the we can start the program and procedure for PPP after you decision we will send you all neceseary papers to fullfill.

As I can expect that you are mediator you just have to get me the needed papers and informed investor to be available for the trader because the trader will call him in 48 hours.
We can finish the procedure and start the investors program in max. 5 days if will be the papers valid and right ones.
All the help you will need it, you will get from our side, but it is expected that you will be working on it 100% all that time of duration.
You as mediator will get 1% of the investors final earnings or 2% if is investion bigger than 100million.

We work directly with traders, so we are looking for serious investors.
If you are interested in these kind of earnings let me know over email or you can find me even on Skype.

I'm looking forward to your reply, with best regards,

Anze Zupancic

ID:
Anze Zupancic
[email protected]
Advertisement

#354419 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 am
Email address [email protected] and telephone number +38631259133 link to a Facebook profile in the name of Anze Zupancic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354422 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm
LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anze-zupancic-5b3772150/

Anze Zupancic
Private Placement Program consultant, direct to Trader.
Private placement program Slovenia

We provide the rare connection direct to Trader without any kind of platforms or something similar.
Hope you understand that is massive advantage again other opportunities.
PM ONLY if you are SERIOUS INTERESTED No time wasters or gathering informer should disturb me.

Typical dumb scammer profile.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354432 by AlanJones Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:07 pm
Facebook profile anzezup has now had the name changed to Anže Zupančič