Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#344604 by AlanJones Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:50 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

THIS OFFER NOT FOR EVERY PROSPECT - 100M MINIMUM, NO EXCEPTIONS - I EXPECT ONLY A FEW CAN COMPLY.

Fresh Cut Bank Instruments from 45%+2 (lower on high volumes) - Seasoned notes negotiable
PURCHASE ONLY OR WILL TRADE EXISTING INSTRUMENT - HIGH LTV AND RETURNS - NO LEASE
TOP 25 WORLD BANKS FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS

I am Signatory, will handle each folio personally. Credentials, proofs available for Qualified Prospects Only. Easily verifiable, transparent. Flexible procedures, so long as PROSPECT CAN FIRST QUALIFY WITHOUT EXCEPTION, will not refuse any reasonable request.-

CREDIT LINE OK BUT MUST HAVE PROOF OR SET CALL WITH BANKER. BROKERS OK BUT MUST HAVE SIGNATORY COPIED ON EMAILS AND PRESENT ON CALLS.

Can accommodate most requests, however Prospect must first Qualify with CIS and recent tear sheet/balance statement. Will reciprocate each and every disclosure.

HAVE EXCESS INVENTORY AND CASH (FOR MONETIZATION) TO MOVE BEFORE YEAR END.

Serious inquiries only to [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#377441 by bdozier2000 Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:30 pm
Mod note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

I've been getting queries about this recent posting... poster Alan Jones is unknown to me and never had any communication with me whatsoever. Ordinarily I'd ignore this post however there are far too many people who believe everything they read online so responding is necessary. Clearly this imposter violates the terms of this site and continues to do so by being untruthful and criminally misleading, but that's for an admin and the authorities to resolve.

Don't know or his motivation but also this is clearly a fraudulent extortionate site like ripoff report. Anyone can post anything about anyone on them with zero oversight or vetting. No doubt they enjoy the hits and activity. Nonetheless, absence of your name on here doesn't absolve a fraudulent actor either... go figure. He trolls LinkedIn chat rooms and copies stuff and posts. Many posts on here come from this one party.

Anyone desk searching my name and finding this nonsense feel free to contact me, I'm very easy to find and cordial. Others victimized by Alan Jones I empathize. Let's see if he has the integrity to offer himself as I have to explain why he's made these misrepresentations about myself and others. Those relying on these posts do so to their detriment. I've been chosen because of my success not the opposite and I won't pay this loser to remove it. God bless.

Thanks.

BD
#377444 by AlanJones Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:52 pm
Hello dumb scammer Brandon Dozier. Do you really think anyone believes that you arrange 9 figure financial transactions using just your free email address?

Oh, I forgot, there's also your fake website taurusfinancellc.com for your non-existent company isn't there.

More info on dumb scammer Brandon Dozier

Brandon E. Dozier, Esq., Executive Director Phone: 202-422-5958
Fax (virtual receiver): [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/starrworksconsulting

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.