Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#347689 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

For lease and purchase Instruments BG / SBLC:
Procedure:
1. Client engaged a UAE or Singapore based law firm as escrow and put the 500K or 1% (whichever is higher) with their choice of Lawyers and get us the undertaking letter from the law firm that upon delivery of pre advice MT799 this money will be released immediately and simultaneously client bank also reply with rwa acceptance MT799 and client also shall provide payment guarantee for the remaining balance lease fee / Purchase price and consultancy fee in a mutually agreed and acceptable form. Then MT760 is delivered. After authentication, remaining balance lease fee / purchase price and consultancy fee is paid in an agreed time. Law firm undertaking will be verified by our lawyers at Singapore or UAE and would need the payment transfer slip to show that the client has transfer money to escrow account of their lawyers. Contract will be signed in TTM between the parties (Provider and client) at Singapore or UAE at second TTM.
2. Client invites the provider at his country and do a TTM. Sign contract. Client arrange a verifiable Bank pay order for 500K or 1% of the face value (whichever is higher) in the name of provider and shows the original and provides a copy for verification. Provider sends Pre advice MT799 and after that provider encash the pay order. Simultaneouslly client bank also reply with rwa acceptance MT799 and client also provide ICPO (Corporate cheque along with bank payment standing instructions) for the remaining balance lease fee / Purchase price and consultancy fee. Then provider issue and deliver MT760. After Authentication, remaining balance payment is paid and released in an mutually agreed time.
First TTM will be with me in any and both options. Client need to invite me and bear all expenses for traveling and accommodation and other expenses etc.
Without meeting me nothing goes forward. This is the first step.
More importantly, client need to explain and provide evidences that for what purpose he need the collateral and what is his exit strategy. This is the core prime point and reason to have the first TTM with me.
500K USD or 1% of the face value which ever is higher is the Initial payment which client either would put in escrow or make Bank Pay Order.
For 50M USD and above 12+3 lease
For below 50M USD 15+3 lease
For 50M and above 55% Purchase
Consultation fee 2% (1% is open)
(Issuing banks for BG/SBLC/Banker Draft depending upon availability)
HSBC London UK
Citibank AG Zurich
Deutsche Bank Germany
Barclays London UK
Societe Generale EU
Credit Suisse AG EU
JP Morgan USA
Sberbank Russia
Regards
Xeeshan
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement