Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#349420 by pickture Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:07 pm
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Good Day, Ma'am/Sir
Hello,

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who i am, where am from, till i make out a space for us to see, i have being paid $50,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer, its someone i believe you call a friend, i have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation, Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do i will know, and might be pushed to do what i have being paid to do, beside this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job. Now listen,i will arrange for us to see face to face but before that i need the amount of $4,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you in your office or home determine where you want us to meet, do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now, You will need to pay $4,000.00 to the account i will provide for you, before we will set our first meeting, after you have make the first advance payment to the account, i will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later. You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.

If you think you wanna prove stubborn or won't co-operate then i have no choice than to carry out my operation be warned we watch your every movement.

You won't be warned twice... Contact my email address  for payment details [email protected]

Lucky You.... 
Advertisement