Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#350289 by AlanJones Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

I am direct to a very reliable provider of BG/SBLC without any upfront cost. If you are interested in getting BG/SBLC for your clients feel free to contact me and I will be able to assist you.

Contact me with my details below.

Sheila Dacosta
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#357472 by AlanJones Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:56 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

I just want to thank my Providers for putting a smile on the face of my clients and I last week. We successfully secured a BG of 20M and 50M USD without stress. Getting a job done requires working with sincere and trusted people and I am glad I have the right people to work with.

For your BG/SBLC needs contact me via my email below.

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#358631 by AlanJones Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:48 am

Thank you once again to my Mandate company for being the best for me.
I could n't believe that it was gonna be possible to conclude 3 important BG deals worth over 300M Euro for my clients last week. But you have proven again that your word is your bond, I am impressed.
And for my present clients, I am assuring you that I have the best providers and there's nothing to worry about.

For your BG/SBLC needs contact me via my email below.

[email protected]

#361678 by AlanJones Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:40 pm

If you have reliable clients looking for bank instruments at no upfront cost, my providers will be willing to assist.

AMOUNT: From 10M - 1 Billion
PERIOD : 5-7 year minimum hold
Issuer: HSBC, Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered and Deutsche Bank.

Please contact me via my email below for further details

[email protected]