Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#351077 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:19 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

2018 is a year of success and prosperity as we step into the year if you are in need of BG/SBLC or Financial Instruments feel free to get in touch with me I am direct to a reliable provider who has a 100% success rate in delivering these Financial Instruments.

Contact me if you are interested.
Michele Quercia
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356100 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:54 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

SS MTN AVAILABLE VERIFIABLE ON EUROCLEAR AND CAN CLOSE WITHIN 24/48 HRS
There is €450,000,000 face amount available. A buyer can take any amount. The bond trades in Euros and off shore. The price is 58% of face amount.

The bonds are in the Euroclear system ready to trade and settle via Euroclear, delivery versus payment (DVP), T+1.

Simultaneous with the Buyer being identified and information provided to this office so I am able to do my due diligence in accordance with the international laws, the Buyer provides his securities trading desk information, including name of licensed securities firm, address, name of licensed securities trader, contact information for trader, trader’s location and email address. All information is kept confidential.

If you/your client is interested, kindly contact me for more details. Please I only need serious buyers.

Michele Quercia
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.