Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#353677 by AlanJones Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:18 am
Tel. No.: +233230428645

Dear Sir

I am Kwame Samuel Nana from Obuasi community. Ghana am sorry to bother you i searching for business men email that is how i get your address Am a representative for the local gold miners here in Obuasi community, Ghana. We have capability of producing between 250-300 kilos of gold dust  / bars monthly. The product available below: Commodity Gold dust / Dore bars Available QUANTITY: 500kg ORIGIN : Ghana (Obuasi community) QUALITY: 22+ carats PURITY: 96.67% Packaging: in metal boxes. Terms and conditions: In as much as I intend to establish a cordial business relationship with you, Interested buyer will have to arrange and come down to Ghana for inspection on our products, take a random sample for test at the government geological survey department, having been satisfy with the assay report, buyer / seller will then sign (sales and purchase contract / agreement).I shall be grateful to furnish you with any further information that you may require after hearing from you and shall consider it a privilege entering long-lasting relationship between both parties i will be glad to hear from you soonest

Prince Kwame Nana
Phone : 233=230428645

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement