Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#355830 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello
I am Mr Kemani, an orphan from Bunia Oriental, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Our community are blessed with Gold , pure silver.
Most of our miners also died in the rubble by the result of landslide and left their women and little children roaming the street without education. In this regards we shall need modern mining equipment so that we can mine deep and get more precious mineral in exchange of our Gold.
Though we are under the rebel control area but we can only smuggle the gold to our neighbouring country UGANDA for documentations and safe keeping.
With due respect sir, we need an Independent marketer or direct buyer of our product or aid in exchange of our product to save our community especially the little children.
See the Attachment for our gold Carrat and purity.
Type : Nugget/coins.
Purity. : 999.8 Purity
Carrat : 24k
Quantity : 898. KG
Origin : Congo

The above are the description of the Gold we have on ground now.
Other information will be given to you upon your request.

Mr. Kemani.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355841 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 am

XXX,
Thank you for your response, and i would like to do business with you.
Our golds are genuine gold and we are ready, willing and able to sell to you and go into long term business with you.

Our procedures and the best procedure for gold business is the buyer to come down on the ground and see the gold by himself/herself witness the Essay report in the government laboratory and sign a memorandum of understanding with us.

Our price per 1 KG is $ 29,000 and we have quantity of 898KGs ready for export. we recover minimum of 120KGs per month from our mining site.
However, I would like to have your mobile number for easy communication.

Thanks,
Kemani.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355926 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:38 am
Tel. No.: +25674952683

Dear XXX,
How are you today?
Like I told you before I need you to come down here and see our gold. You also supervise and witness the laboratory tests of our gold. After the examination you and our side will sign a contract that will lead or govern the transaction.
The next step is the shipping company we negotiate with the shipping company the cost of taking the gold to the destination of your choice.
After that there will be bank to bank handover meaning your bank and my bank will take responsibility of the whole transaction till it gets to your destination, we conduct the last laboratory tests in your final destination after the examination your bank will instruct my bank to release the agreed amount to us.
XXX here is my mobile number +25674952683 you call me or sms me your number the number you gave me is not going through.
Kindly get back to me.

Thanks,
Kemani