Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#355833 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:18 am

Sir

My name is Douglas Vemabosie. I am a local miner searching for good market in internationally. I have picked up the interest to contact you after going through your profile because I was told there is a market for gold bars in your country. I have a good quantity of gold bars to ship out to your country for sale but I need a sincere sponsor to work with in your country for shipping of the gold bars and better sales.

My search for international partnership is very important to me because I believe shipping it out the gold bars to your country for sale, will yield a better profit after sale for the benefit of both of us.

Kindly contact me so we can discuss further and arrange how to proceed.

Thanks

Douglas Vemabosie
#542, R. North Penila
Sierra Leon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356334 by AlanJones Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 am

Dear XXX

I thank you for your email. I have attached herewith, photograph of the Gold for review. And below is the quality of the Gold.

Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
Origin: Sierra Leon
Owner: Douglas Vemabosie
My International Passport Copy will be sent you if you need it to verify my person.

Douglas Vemabosie
#542, R. North Penila
Sierra Leon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356676 by AlanJones Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 am

Dear XXX

I have attached my passport copy for your verification. Kindly confirm receipt of this email.

Thanks

Douglas Vemabosie
#542, R. North Penila
Sierra Leon

Fake Sierra Leone passport #0156987
Douglas Vemabosie

#356772 by AlanJones Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:35 am
Tel. No.: +22899335945

Dear XXX

You can reach me on this number +228 993 359 45 in Republic Of Togo because I moved the Gold to Lome, Export Zone yesterday afternoon and I have to wait here to see SGS complete their inspection of the Gold and confirm it Ok export before I return home.

Thanks

Douglas Vemabosie
#542, R. North Penila
Sierra Leon