Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#357141 by AlanJones Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:28 am

I am writing to solicit for the sale of 150 kg of gold which is presently in my company Here in Ghana. Please i need an interested buyer. The condition of payment is very flexible and the price is $30.000 us-dollar per a kilogram there is nothing fraudulent in it.

We are a mini mining company here in Ghana. But we cannot operate at full scale due to a newly introduced policy by the government and since the introduction of those policies the mini mining company like ours find it very difficult to operate, we even find it very difficult to sale our product internationally.

if you will be interested in buying from us, to clear all doubt, we will offer you opportunity to take at least 1 kilogram of the gold to go and test in any of the mining company of your choice here in Ghana, once your satisfied, we will allow you to pay 30 percent of the total amount to enable us process the document for you and send one of our worker with you, once the gold reaches your destination you can complete the payment into our account that we will provide for you.

This is to clear every doubt, and to assure you that you are not falling into any wrong hand, if you are interested contact me on this mail.([email protected])

Our price per kilogram is $30.000, still negotiable.

We expect your response.

Thanks

Mr. Steve Koffi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement