Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#358741 by AlanJones Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 am
Gold scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +237678954738

Hello friend
Thanks for for the connect we are local miners based in the southern part of Africa(Cameroon)to be precised we deal in the sale of Au Gold bars and and Dust we will like to draw your attention to our merchandise we have now ready for sales please if you find any interest do get back to me through my contacts
Email:[email protected]
whatsapp:+237678954738
Best Regards
Sales Manager

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#359154 by AlanJones Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am
Gold Scam - [email protected]

Bafaka ltd mining company is a Private owned company with a portfolio of gold properties in the Democratic Republic of Cameroon.
Our goal is to be your number one source for the finest quality gold & Diamond . All Natural Ore for sale have been hand selected for their amazing quality and natural beauty.
When you buy from us, you can be assured that you will receive the finest natural gold nuggets available anywhere. We also give help with necessary paper work required in gold /Diamonds and shipping to the out side world. We are aimed at Selling gold /Diamonds to every buyer every where in the world!
Our Gold /Diamond like the ones we sell are highly sought after by mineral collectors for their natural beauty and collect-ability.This makes natural gold nuggets even rarer than they once were, and even more valuable to collectors and investors.
The Democratic republic of Cameroon holds one of the World's largest deposit and highest quality of Gold. It is potentially the riches mining country in Africa based on its enormous mineral resources such as Gold.
A Trial with our company (Buying our Product) will give you a sense of Confidence in Business Continuation with us.
contact
Email:[email protected]
whatsapp:+237678954738

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#364370 by AlanJones Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 am
Gold Scam - [email protected]

As you know i am Oscar sale representative at the Bafaka Local Miners we are based at the Western part of Africa (Cameroon) we own an Antisan Mining company and we have Gold Bars and Nuggets for sale at affordable prices we are looking for buyers and mandate for a long term business relationship please if you find any interested do get back to me via my contacts Skype:kejomtohltd.minners Email:[email protected] Whatsapp:+237678954738 Always be Your Best Oscar